The Day Before Audition

You are so excited because your mum allowed you to attend the audition.The audition will be held tomorrow.I prepared for my clothes and put it nicely on the chair  so i won't be late for the audition tomorrow.

AISH... i forgot to introduce my self.
My name is Han Na Young(let's pretend that is your name). I'm 17 years old and i live in Busan.Yup! I going to seoul tomorrow!Well it's been a long time i don't go there.

"Nayoung! Come down! Your friends are here!" Your mom shouted from downstair. "Told them to come to my roo-" I don't even finished my sentence, three of them come into my room like magic. "Nayoung! Gosh! I'm so excited to go the auditon!" Chaemin jump around my room. "Hey,girl! Chill.." i told her and she stop jumping around. "Yah, Lee Sowon! Do you decided what to wear tomorrow?" I asked sowon who was day-dreaming all the time.

"Yea, i did" she said smiling. I looked at Chaemin and Eunbin. "How about you both?" I asked. "Yup!" They answer,simple. "Well, we're going. Sorry for bothering you." Sowon said while pushing the two girl out of your room. "Sokay" you said smiling.

After your friend go home,you decided to do some skin routine and you did. "Urgh.. i'm bored..guess i'm going to sleep.." you said while walk to your bed. You was day-dreaming until you realised that you already fall asleep.

Sorry if there some error but i hope you guys enjoy reading it😀😁😊