One Day, The Day

Just a usual day in this neighbourhood. People went to work, school kids went to school and I, start my day as a florist not so florist, in a flower shop own by my sister in-law. My name is Do Kyungsoo.

"Soo-ya..can you handle this shop for a moment? I need to go to school. These kids really give me a headache ugh.." Dae Hee noona with her kids; never ending.

"Okay, noona. You can go now. I can handle it." I smiled. She quickly get her stuff and went out from the shop. I glance at her until she disappeared from my sight before I continued to make a checklist of those new flowers.

"Hello, anyone here?" Someone entered.

"Yes. May I help you?" I quickly assist the customer.

"Uhm..may I get one red rose? Wrap it."

"A date, sir?" The guy grinned.

"Sort of..actually I want to..confess." he whispered to my ears.

"Wah, goodluck to you! Wait here, I will get you the best rose ever!" He nodded. I rushed at the back and pick the best red rose for the customer. After I done it, I went back to the counter and wrap it and tied with a nice ribbon.

"May I know your name, sir?"

"Kim Jongin."

"For you. Here is the receipt. Thank you and please come again!" I give him the rose with receipt. He accepted it with a thank after paid for it and went out. I sighed. When will my time comes too? All my friends were married. Last week, my best friend got married with his choice. Well, I didn't suprised that he will choose the giant guy as his partner for life. That Chanyeol guy is annoying for me. As long as Baekhyun happy, it's okay.

Dae Hee noona came back to the shop late. Too much problems i think.

"Soo-yah. I am sorry for coming back late. How's today? Everything good?" I nodded.

"Okay then. Let's close it now. You can go home. Let me finished all this." I finished my current work and left the shop. My house is not too near but not too far from the shop so I ride my motor scooter to go back and forth from workplace to home.

It was almost dark when I suddenly noticed a figure that seems to be I recognised strolling the road side with a rose in his hand. I pulled over.

"Kim Jongin-ssi!" I shout. Luckily he heard me by turning his head back. I waved at him. I moved a bit closer to him, exactly beside him.

"Kim Jongin-ssi, we meet again. How was the confession? Is she accept it?" I asked eventhou I already knew the answer by looking at his dull face and the rose. He bit his lower lips and shoved my face with the rose.

"You think?" I swat away the rose.

"I see. I am sorry. Where are you going now? It's going to dark soon." He look me by the eyes. I startled.

"Want to drink? I think I need one.
Would you be my company?" Before I answered it, he's already sit at the back of my motor scooter with his head leans against my back.

"Oh s-sure, can." I shook a bit before I rode it to any nearby convenience store.

As we arrived, I sat at the table outside while he went into the store to buy what he need. Then, he came back with two bottles of soju; this is crazy because I don't drink.

The time passed by. Only one bottle, he's already drunk. Well, he is not a good drinker, I guess.

"Well..I am not-a good drinker..but this! This really makes me want to.."

"Yeah..I know.." I muttered.

"So..what happened?" I tapped my fingers on the table. He stop his drinking and stare at me. Gosh, his stare is so deep. It might tear up my inner body.

"I am freaking dating-a someone's girlfriend and almost get punched on my face. Damn..she is a liar!" He finished his cup and pour more.

"How come you know it?"

"His boyfriend..damn it. That guy suddenly came. That liar? Playing a victim card. You-know-what? This is the fifth time-"

"You date a someone's girlfriend?"

"NO! Fifth time..i failed. Tell me..what's your name-again?" Aish..he forgot my name again.

"Kyungsoo."

"Aahh yes, Kyungsoo-ssi. Tell me..what is love cause I don't know it anymore.."

"You don't know it anymore but I never know it.." I rest my back against the chair with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Wh-what..you never date? You-don't have a girl-friend before?" he leaned in with his eyes barely open.

"Do..you want to..know it?" I furrowed.

"What do you mean by 'want to know it'?" I rolled my eyes.

"Want to-date-with me?" Okay..I am so done with this barely-known guy that suddenly asked me to date him; he is a guy for God sake!

He smiled foolishly before he completely passed out by his head on the table. I took a glance at a moment. Well, he is quite..cute and handsome..double complete. His sleepy face..felt like I want to carress his face..it must be soft. Not to say his voice..

"Oh my gosh, what I am thinking?! Think straight, Kyungsoo..think straight!" I numerously slapped my face. I look around. No taxi at this time. How do I suppose to bring him home? By my scooter? I guess I need to take a risk then. I stand up and get close to him. I search in his pocket to find his wallet, in there maybe have his address.

"Found it!" I look into it. Okay, his house is not far from here. We can walk. I mean, I can walk.

"Oh my-god, he is-too heavy!" I never piggyback a person on my back before. Luckily I can afford it until we totally arrived at his house. Easy to know since his name on the door. I put him down in front of the door and rest myself beside him. I'm out of breath, seriously. At the moment I was panting some air, he's somehow woke up.

"Ouh..Kyungsoo-ssi..you sent me home?" His foolish smile again.

"Yes and you are f*cking heavy, my back gonna break-" he cut my word by suddenly hold my face and tilt it until I am facing him.

"Have you think-of it? Dating me?" I swat his hand.

"No. You are not sober enough. Now, get in! Passcode please!"

"You have it.."

"I have it? Oh, yes.." I quickly took out his wallet from my sling bag.

0114.

Who's the one that didn't even remember the passcode and wrote it on a paper then keep it in a wallet? This guy.

I entered the passcode. The door unlocked! I help him to stand up and bring him inside to the sofa. As I want to leave, he grab my wrist.

"Date me?"

"I SAID, NO! NO NO AND NO! ITS F*CKING NO! X!" This guy won't let me breath to be honest. Does he know how attractive he is until I can't handle it and want to leave right away? Can he understand me?!
"Please, Kim Jongin-ssi. I need to work tomorrow.." his grip is so tight. It hurts my wrist.

"Still no?"

"YES!"

"You're gonna regret it." All I know after that, he pulled me in. I can feel his touch as he was hovering me..i guess this is the end. Goodbye world.

"Did you locked the door?"

"Y-yes.."