part one.xoxo

*AVA'S POV *

" bet i can beat you cam " i said racing cameron to school  on our skateboard's . i passed him .as i looked back i fell off my board  onto the grass . i started laughing ." need help ava? " he laughed.

"yeah ..... please  " i said .sparks fled through  my body as  held my hand . it happen's all the time . we both stoped as he went to pick me up .we both lent in .just at that moment i fell back and pulled him with me .we rolled down the hill and i landed on top of him .i looked at him and smiled. all of a sudden , at the same time we both started to burst out laughing. 

we got there in the end but are close are full of grass stains " hi miss "  i waved at her rushing to my  seat. oh yeah and did mention cameron has a girl friend 'Acurder' . i hate her sooooooo much . she's the  popular  girl . when i sat down i turned around to cameron and acurder kissing ... ok you can say i was a little jealous . i do like cameron my self .

" right class  today im going to talk about acting "  

  ' 30 minutes later '

the bell rang . class was over  . miss mason ( i like her the best she's so beautifle). blond curly hair , big blue eyes , baby pink lip's .

every body left  " errrmm miss can i speak to you about some thing ?" i said seriosly 

" shore hun what about ?" she said with a smile

" could you write a slip  to get me out of detention please miss please ! " i said in a begging voise and jumping a little 

" ok little miss ... only because you did well in class today " she said writing the slip and handing it to me

" thanks miss your the best " i said grabbing the slip in a nice way and ran out

she gave me a smile  as i left .