chapter 1: the decision

Beth's pov:
"Gianna wake up im going to school you need to wach talia today."
"You better be paying me extra bc now i have to take the night shift."
" This is my last year of medical school, im not even working full time yet, you never get paid."
" It would be nice if u paid me though."
" With what money? Trent's? He hasnt even came home in 2 MONTHS! sometimes i feel like he uses his stupid truck driving job as an excuse."
" Beth he needs to realize he has a 2 year old daughter at home, he cant always rely on tara to watch her because everytime she does, talia always gets left behind somehwere and then blames it on you."
" Well as soon as colby signs me and i become an actual doctor he is stuck paying the fucking bills."
So instead of going to school i went house searching because this shitty apartment is to small. THERE IT WAS... our dream homes, all in one community.
Giannas pov:
"Hmmm.. talia guess who's calling your lazy ass mommy. Hello?"
"GIANNA BRING TALIA TO 666 PETERSMITH STREET IN BEVERLY HILLS RIGHT NOW."
" why?"
" JUST DO IT!" Beth shouts and hangs up the phone. I get in my subaru and drive to the random address beth told me. I drive up to a whole bunch of multi color neon houses that looked like it was from the movie trolls and ofcourse beth is parked at the teal house.
" All of us are moving here! Its perfect when we all have our own children, we can have our gated community just how we planned it."
" Beth there is no possible way we are all financially stable to get these houses and im not living in mo fucked up neon house."
" yes you are because i reserved all 11 of them on trent's crefit card."
" BETHANY thats a lot of money he is gonna breakup with u!"
"He is never home anyways, he doesnt get to make the decisons."
" I already talked to mark to he loves the blue one across the street so thatll be yours." Beth said.
So me and marky will live in the blue house, beth and trent will live in the teal. Dylan and serena will live in the pink one, jacquelyn and zeetrik will live in the green, colby will live alone in the yellow, pj and destiny will live in the purple, Zach will live all alone in the red one. Thats all we thought of but the problem was how were we ever gonna get pj and destiny to live there?
Beth says " okay so ill dress up like bethany mararian and pretend i luve in the teal house, so she will move in and if that doesnt work we will pretend everyone in destinys family will live there so pj would want to stalk them."
All we had to do was make some phone calls.