chapter 2: The Gathering

Beths POV:
Gianna and I start the hunt by calling all of our friends for a meeting at my small fucking cheap ass apartment. Nobody shows up, so gianna and I go to each of their houses. Firdt we went to jacquelyn and zeetriks. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! Obviously jacquelyn's not gonna answer , so we walk right on in to find jacquelyn crying in the bathroom."Whats wrong, are you okay?" I ask.
"No!" She yells in tears, we look down to find a positive pregnancy test!
" OMG, Jacquelyn whats to be sad? Your 28 years old maybe this will be good for you and zeeteik."
" no because now I cant travel the world and im gonna get fat, and i wont BEABLE TO SMOKE POT!"
Gianna says, " im guessing zee doesnt know."
" no and idk how im gonna go through this bc im living off of zeetrik with no money bc i wabt ro travel the world."
" well... you and zee are gonna live in our gated community! All of us are so pack your bags and lets go to the house! Youll have enough room to think about how youll tell zee." I completely just changed the subject because i knew colby always leaves the house at 5 to look for kayleigh at savers. Jacquelyn follows me and gianna in her seafoam green jeep.
" Omg i love it i want the teal one!" Jacquelyn says.
" ummm no bitch thats mine."
" well how about that blue one?" Jackie says
" You really think im not gonna live next to Beth?" Gianna says
" well if the house isnt blue im not living here!"
" where else are you gonna go?" I say
" ill just live with my sister."
" YOU CAN LIVE IN THE GREEN ONE AND THATS FINAL" gianna screams
" As long as there is a big master bedroom, ill be fine!" Jackie says with a dirty look on her face. Off to colbys house!