chapter 3: Problems

Jacquelyns POV:
5am
I ran straight to the bathroom with morning sickness, with zee still asleep beside me, i guess i woke him up. I get a drink of gingerale and go back to bed.
goodmorning sexy I had a great time last night lets do it again." He jumps on top of my truing to kiss me, I kiss back but then i get up and push him away." Zee I need to tell you something."
" cant it wait another 10 minutes?"
" it could... but its too important to hold back."
" okay what is it?"
" Im pregnant!" I start to lose it and start crying a river.
" so.. we are gonna have a kid?" He looked so confused.
" ya."
" well great i might as well tell u my news." Zer says.
" what?"
" well when i first met you i had a lot of sex and not so much money to buy condomns... so i have 4 other kids..."
" OMG ZEETRIK!" I leave the house to go for a drive.
Giannas pov:
Beth and I pull up to colbys farmhouse and dont even bother knocking, we just walk right in. " COLBY COLBY COLBY????? ARE YOU HOME?" Beth yells.
" why tf are you in my house?" Colby asks
" I knew you were cheatin on me beth!" Trent yells
" why tf are you here you have been gone for over 2 months on a road trip and you dont even come to see me or your 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, but you can come see colby?" Beth starts to flip
" i had to have guy talk, you know about guys things." Trents says.
" so that was more important then coming to see me and your one and only kid that barely has a dad bc he us too busy having guy talk? What was so fucking important?" Beth yells and starts to cry. I hug beth in comfort then scream, "WTF TRENT YOURE WORSE THEN TARA AND DYLAN COMBINED YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE BETH THE WAY YOU TREAT"- he gets down on one knee in front of beth and uses his australian accent, " wanna get married?"
" thats how u say it?" Beth asks.
" ummmm yes thats how dylan told me to day it and he is a proffessional with all the ladies." Trent says in his australian accent.
" well u can try again at a different time, place and when im in a better mood bc i have news for the both of you." Beth says.
I say " okay colby im not down to argue so your moving in a jouse next to me beth and jackie and teent beth moved into a teal house."
" we will meet u guys at 220 petersmith rd so u can catch up on your guys talk." Beth says while hydterically laughing. we pull up to my house and marky is home with little kayleigh our 7 yr old daughter.