{ Ch. 8 Makayla and Michaela }

Dedicated to one of my two bestfriends who truly LOVE one direction! Michaela S. and Makyla D.!

Love youuu guyss!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

{ Ch. 8 Makayla and Michaela }

∞ Ash Ramirez ∞

It was NIALL AND HARRY?! 

Im not a fan but, WHAT THE FREAAAAK!

Anyway one of the girls who barged into the room had slightly curly, light brown hair, that was put into a bun, with a gray zip-up jacket and teal sweats. She also had light brown eyes.

The other one had blonde-ish brown-ish hair, that she let loosley flow down her shoulders, and the brightest eyes. She was weraring a black/white jacket with jean shorts, and gray, high top converse.

"Niall, Harry, please go outside." The bright eyed girl said.

When Niall and Harry went out into the waiting area the bright eyes girl questioned, "Uh- Hi whoever you are, WHERE THE CRAP IS JADE?!"

Woah she looked pretty hot when she was mad.

"Hi I'm Ash." I said, winking

"Well Hi Ash! I'm Michaela and that's Makayla and we BOTH have boyfriends." The bright eyed girl said, " Now if you'll excuese me.... WHERE IS JADE."

I pointed over to Jade on her hospital bed.

"Are you Jade's boyfriend?" Makyla asked

"No! were just friends!" for now.

∞ Jade Stone ∞

My eyes fluttered open, letting the sunlight shine through me. I sat up right to see Ash, Makayla, and Michaela talking.

Wait.

"Makayla? Micheala?" I whispered weakly

"OMG! JADE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" The two said in sync

I groaned in pain, " Why does everything inside me hurt? And why do i have so many bruises and why the tar tar sauce is my leg broken?" 

"Cause you got into a car accident." Ash murmured, "You know what forget it- My work is done here" He said, quickly rushing out of the room

"Ash wai-" But he was already out the door and probably in the lobby

"So how ya feeling?" Makyla asked me

"good... anyway how was L.A?" I asked them in return

"OH. M. GEEE! IT WAS AMAZING! THE MOMENT MAKAYLA FOUND OUT SHE WAS RELATED TO ZAYN AND I WAS RELATED TO LOUIS WE WENT STRAIGHT OVER THERE! THEN--THEN THE WHOLE GANG GOT TO KNOW US AND NOW, NOW NIALL IS MY BOYFRIEND AND HARRY IS MAKAYLA'S!" Michaela rambled.

"WOWW I WISH I GOT TO MEE THEM!" i said

"You can meet two of them." Makyla smirked, "Oh Harry, Oh Nialll!" She said in a sing song voice.

And in came two hawt, yummy boys. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hope you guys liked this chappie ((:

Oh by the way Don't Fall For Him is currently on hold and Him and I is discontinued.

thank you!

                                             ~nicole