{ Ch. 6 Out in the Rain }

∞ Jade Stone ∞

I went upstairs to get ready while Ash was still finishing his breakfast. I brushed my teeth, etc, etc. I throw on a oversized hoodie with black leggings, and red Nikes. I put my ugly, oversized, big, fat, black rimmed glasses on my face

Why was I so ugly?

I head downstairs calling Ash's name out,

"Ash!"

Then I lookes out the window. His motorcycle was gone.

that little… piece of doo doo!

I sighed. I guess I have to walk to school.

and with my luck the minute I stepped outside the minute it rained.

"ughhhh! " I groaned, "stupid ash!"

I began walking then started crossing the road. When I got to the middle of the road I slipped and fell, and tried to get up. But then everything just went pitch black.

∞ Ash Ramirez ∞

I kissed Stacie ever so passionatley. But no sparks. I looked at the clock to see its already been 27 minutes. Jade should've been here by now.

"I gotta go" I murmured to Stacie and dashes outsude to see it was raining.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!  I saw my precious baby in the rain getting soaked.

I ran over to my motorcycle and pushed it under the overhangs to dry.

Now to find Jade.

I rush over heading to my house. It was still raining but I didnt care. I needed to find Jade. about 3/4 there to my house I found Jade. Laying on the middle if the road. Bleeding. Bruises.

there was a car that was crashed into a tree, upside down.

Jade.

I scream for help. Kneeling down to her, in the wet, cold rain.

"HELP!" I screamed. I quickly grab out my phone and diall 911.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Its short but idc lol. I see ash has a soft spot for Jade hmmnh? *wink winkhaha.

                   ~nicole ♪