Dungeon suite

Alecsandra's POV

As we made our way to the dungeon, Aladdin explained how they had been attacked by a desert hyacinth, as I had predicted, and saw the fuchsia-haired girl from the market again. And how Alibaba had been very brave and tried to save her and a small child trapped in the hyacinth.

'Seems he finally found his courage...... About time.'

When we arrived at the entrance to Amon, Ugo went back into the flute. Alibaba walked up to the gate and said " This is the entrance to Amon. We finally made it." He brought his hand up to touch the door, but stopped just short of it. " If we lay even a finger on the gate, we'll all be dragged into the dungeon. And almost nobody ever makes it back out of there alive. It's totally the entrance to death."

Alibaba turned to look at Aladdin and I. " Hey Aladdin, Alecs, if we're gonna turn back, now's our last chance."

I noticed Aladdin holding his stomach as it growled. 

'Yeah, we probably should have brought some food.'

He started falling forward, I reached out to grab him but was too late.

' Crap!' 

Aladdin fell into Alibaba, causing him to touch the gate.

A bright glow emitted from it and they were sucked into the dungeon.

*sigh*

' These two just might be the death of me.'

I quickly jumped through the gate after them. 

There was a bright, spiraling light that seemed to go on forever. I could hear Alibaba yelling, but he stopped once the light faded into darkness. A huge globe floated before us with bright lights shining from all around it.

" Wh-What is this?" Alibaba asked. Aladdin floated unconscious next to him.

" It's a map of the dungeons." I replied. He looked at me in surprise.

Suddenly, one of the lights enveloped us and Alibaba began yelling again. After a few seconds, everything went white.

~ Time skip~

' Nng, I forgot how annoying dungeons can be.' As I tried to take a breath, water filled my throat. Immediately, I jumped up from my position on bottom of the shallow pond.

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

Looking around, I saw Alibaba and Aladdin still laying face down in the water. Except it wasn't just water, there was oil floating on top. However, Alibaba soon sat up, trying to clear his lungs.

" Where am I?" He asked as he peered around the area. When he noticed the bones in the pond he fell back in surprise; right into a pocket of oil. " Wait, this is...."

" Yep."

" Aladdin, where are you?" Alibaba looked for Aladdin, spotting him a few feet away, still unconscious. 

I looked towards the back wall just in time to see a large fire start at the top of some pillars. It began travelling down the pillars quickly. 

" Oi, grab Aladdin! We have to get out of this water now!" I yelled to Alibaba. Aladdin woke up as Alibaba picked him up and we ran towards the end of the pond, the fire igniting the oil behind us.

It nearly caught up but I grabbed the two and threw them onto shore before jumping there myself. Alibaba curled around Aladdin as they went rolling across the ground, but they got separated.  I turned to look back at the fire, which was now a great inferno.