Act 1 - A Match Made In Heaven

It was a cold night, I was alone with my baby. I decided to walk into a bar to get something to drink because I started to feel dizzy. A nice woman served me.

"What would you like to drink mister...?", the nice lady asked.

"Sonic... It's Sonic The Hedgehog...", I answered.

"Ok Mr. Hedgehog, what would you like?", she asked.

"I would like a glass of water please", I answered.

"You sure you don't want any beer?", the nice lady asked.

"No. As you can see I'm pregnant and I don't want to drink because it might affect the baby", I told her.

"Oh I see", said the lady, "Is it a boy or a girl?".

"I still don't know yet...", I responded, "They won't tell me..."

"Oh I'm sorry...", she said, "Are you married? Do you have a couple?"

"N-No... No one loves me...", I answered.

"Oh honey that's not true. How about we go to the movies or something? My shift ends now", she told me.

"That would be nice", I answered, "What's your name?"

"I-It's Lightsen", she said while blushing.

"Okay Lightsen, let's go", I told her.

We left the bar and went to nearest cinema. We bought tickets to watch It. I couldn't really enjoy the movie because she was squeezing my hand too hard, but... I liked it...

"This was a great night!", said Lightsen while smiling.

"It really was", I said.

She then proceeded to kiss me. My eyes were wide open. I didn't expect that. But yet again... I liked it... After that I ran her back to her house and went back home. I didn't realize until I got home that she had written her number in my blue arm. I blushed and then smiled. I was able to go to sleep happily for once...