Act 2 - The Date

I woke up at 6:09 this morning. I was woken up by a nightmare... but it doesn't matter. I called Lightsen as soon as I woke up. I was scared because I didn't want to wake her up, but she answered right away. 

"L-Lightsen?", I said.

"Yes? Who is this?", she asked.

"It's me... Sonic", I answered.

"Sonic! It's so nice to hear your voice again!", she said.

She seemed happy to hear from me. It makes my heart feel warm and happy. I think she might be the one... I decided to ask her if she wanted to go on a date with me.

"D-Do you want to go on a date with me...?", I asked.

"Of course! When and where?", she responded.

I blushed and smiled.

"How about McDonalds at 3 PM?", I asked.

"Sure!", she answered, "I can't wait! I'm gonna go get my hair done so it looks beautiful in our date!"

"O-Okay... See you then!", I said. 

We both hanged up. I was so happy. The happiest I've ever been. I couldn't wait for the date to come. 

Before I knew it, it was 3 PM. I went running to McDonalds and sat down waiting for her. I waited and waited and waited. Just when I was about to give hope, she walks in. My eyes open as wide as two plates. She looked... beautiful...

"Hey Sonic!", she said while smiling.

"Hey Lightsen!", I responded.

She then proceeded to sit down in front of me. We both ordered our food. She orded three big macs, I've never seen any woman eat like that... It made me feel that she was the one even more than before. We had our date and then went back to our homes. It was probably the best meal I've ever had.