NYC

Having my own apartment was always my dream. As soon as I got to university it was the first thing I started looking for. Thank god my class only come back in one month so I have plenty of time to relax and enjoy New York City as a young 20 year old girl. Of course life is not that easy as I'm not that rich I did in fact have to work my ass out to be able to pay the rent, part of the university and my stuffs.

The new neighbor was just about to move to the apartment in front of mine. Everyone on the buildings was arriving only this week but I was here for a week now after the vacations. Looks like this new neighbor is new on the university, at least that's what my friends told me.

After visiting my father back in London I was really excited with my new camera and the photographs I took there. I was really anxious to edit all of them and be able to put some on my wall. Taking photos was the best hobby I could have. I loved it with all my strength. I have approximately three good cameras and two old ones that I treat as my biggest love.

Since I came from London to study Business here in New York my life changed a bit. I was away from my father, my friends and my dog. Luckily Sara my best friend came with me. At the beginning we considered living together but she wanted to live on the university building while I wanted to live near it but on my own apartment.

Sara and Taylor call me asking if we could go to the market so she could buy some food. I of course agreed as after the vacation I was running out of a bunch of things.

"So today I'll have a new neighbor." I announced. Both of them looked to me excited.
"I know! Some girls met him today on the mester building looks like he is hot." Taylor said.
"Hopefully." I joked.
Sara was just getting some cereal from the stand and said. "Oh shut up don't tell me you haven't seen anyone during vacation."
"I never said that." All of us laughed.
"Okay we really need to catch up."
"Agreed."
"Okay me first." Sara said excited.
"I kind of met someone and... I think it's going to last." All of us got happy and started talking excitedly.
"Okay we need names, places, explanations."
"His name is Paul, I met him during this vacation in Florida. He basically lives near my parents but he's thinking about moving here. We talked for a bit and well you know the rest."
"Oh my god that's so good." Taylor said.
"What about you Tay?"
"Oh I'm awesome, only on this vacation I slept with three guys. Three words. So. Freaking. Hot." We all laughed and all.
"Okay well, I did see some people and slept with one but that's all. Well wasn't the first time sleeping with him either so."

Talking. Talking. Talking. We talked for hours it was like we spent years without talking to each other even though was only a month without seeing because we talked everyday.

It was finally time to go back home. I was tired not having a reason for that but I was. All I wanted was to come home relax a bit and at night go to some bar with the girls.

When I arrived at the apartment a guy I never saw before was on the lift.
"Which floor?" He asked.
"Eleven, please." The button was already pressed so he didn't do anything. After a while thinking I just realized he was my new neighbor.
"Oh my god you are the guy living across from me."
"Really? Well probably." I felt his strong British accent as he was saying every word very slowly and with a smirk on his face. He was indeed hot. Brown hair, green eyes, very tall and the eminence of a beard.

"Harry Styles." He gave me his hand to shake.
"Summer Roberts."
"I liked your name."
"Thanks. I liked yours as well."
We both smile. The door opens and each of us go in our own ways.

Just as I wanted I could sleep for around an hour before my phone started ringing. I finally took it and talked to some friends asking me to get ready because we were going to the bar. I was excited and relaxed so I got ready and went to the bar.

When I got to the elevator I met the new guy one more time.
"You again." He said.
"Yeah. Going somewhere?"
"Just meeting some friends but that's all." I shrugged.
"Nice."
I got my car and went to Sara's and Taylor's house to pick them up and go to the bar that was approximately twenty minutes from us. Today as I was driving I couldn't drink. Every week it's like a round. One time is me then the other Tay and then Sara. Sometimes we menage to go with other people so all of us can drink.

As crowd as always. As loud as always. Drunk teenagers everywhere. I couldn't lie I loved that atmosphere.

We all went to the bar and asked for drinks, I didn't but all of my friends did but this didn't brother me. After chatting for a while I saw a really good looking man walking on my direction. "Hi you must be Harry's neighbor." The blonde guy said.
"And you are..."
"Ryan. I'm his friend."
"Ah. Okay. And how exactly do you know me?"
"We were talking about you and-" He got cut off by Harry coming to his direction and hold his shoulders.
"Okay man that's enough." He made the Ryan guy leave.
"Sorry about that."
"No worries." I sounded friendly.
"So you are here too."
"Yeah. They made me come, I didn't expect to see you here."
"That because?"
"I don't know you didn't seem like the kind of girls that enjoyed drunk people around."
"That's because you don't know me."
"True." He smirks. He was nice and friendly I didn't see anything bad and he sounded.
"Well I hate this kind of place but staying at home doing nothing is probably worse."
"True." I chuckled.

And time goes on I kept talking to Harry for sometime but then came back to my friends that had a million question about 'the hot British that lived across the hall'. I explained them who he was and that was all. I met him today so we didn't have much to say.

After leaving both Sara and Tay at home I went back to my apartment. When I was on the elevator with the doors almost closed a very tattooed hand was put in the middle making it open again. When it did I came across with Harry, and another girl. His other hand was on her waits and she was somehow kind of hugging him. It was clear they were making out just before seeing me there.
"Hi." He said awkwardly.
"Night." I said awkwardly as well but laughing a lot inside.
The door opened and I left it going to my apartment. While I unlocked it Harry did the same just behind me, with the unknown girl kissing his ear lobe.