New friend

The day after I woke up early for jogging as afterwards I would have to work. Thankfully in Saturday's I only worked half of the shift and it was together with Niall, making everything better.

I put on a black sports bra matching with my grey sweatpants and most important took my earphones. Every Saturday I did the same thing  in the morning but then I could go out and do normal things every teenager does.

On the elevator I found Harry, as it's is starting to get repeatedly. "Hey there." I said. "Nice bra." He said. "You only met me yesterday don't look at my boobs." I said faking being angry. "I wasn't I swear." He answered nervously.
"It's okay, I was joking. What about your friend? Already left?"
"She didn't spend the night." He explained himself.
"It's okay, you can tell me. I'm starting to become friends with you."
"Right. No but it's true she didn't. I don't usually sleep with the girls I have sex with."
"Hum... Got it." I know exactly what type of guy he was. Once I had sex with a guy just like him and god he was good in bed and all but in the end a completely asshole.
"I know what you are thinking." The door opened and we walked together on the direction of the central park. "I'm an asshole. But I'm not. It's just...force of habit. I believe sleeping with someone it's kind of big deal."
"Not bigger than having sex." I said.
"That's the thing, sex you can have without having feelings just desire. But since you sleep with someone it's like romantic and stuff."
"Okay." I chucked.

He started jogging next to me but I didn't complain it was nice having a partner. Usually I have to do all of this by myself, obviously my friends hate it.

"Okay since you haven't stopped talking during our jogging you own me a coffee okay?" I joked.
"Deal."
We went to a small coffee next to where we were. He ordered a double expresso with latte for both of us and sited on a small table outside the place.

"So tell me more about you." He said.
"What do you wanna know?"
"I don't know, your story, age, why are you here, you."
"Okay why don't we do like this. You ask me one thing and then I ask you one thing back and goes on." I suggested.
"Okay."
"Okay, well I noticed your accent your not from here right?"
"No, I'm from London but moved here one year ago because of university."
"Okay your turn." He said.
"Okay...hum...You are obviously from England so I'll ask something else. How old are you?"
"Wow, what a question..." He teased me. "22."
"Okay, are you dating someone right now?"
"Not actually."
"Good me neither." He smirked.
"Why are you in New York?"
"I was full of London. People on my university were too boring and I wanted to forget the last mistakes I have done there."
"Are you virgin?"
"God, I just met you." I said as if I wasn't going to answer it, totally non sense.
"It's simple yes or no."
"No. My turn. What kind of mistakes did you do back in London."
"Huh, it's kind of difficult saying this, well it involves a girl. I did some really terrible thing with her."
"You didn't answer my question."
"Fine. But look I changed okay. I swear I would never do it again."
"Okay now answer it."
"I made a bet with some friends of who was going to take her virginity, well I won but ended up getting to like her but she discovered and started hating me ever since."
"Wow." I simply said chocked.
"I know. Look don't change the way you see me please. Im not proud at all of that. It's been years I was an idiot. My life was hell with her hating me. I learnt my lesson."
"Okay. If you said you did it's good."
"Sorry."
"Don't apologize to me."
"I know it's just that I don't want you to think I'm this kind of guy. I'm not. Not anymore at least. And I don't know but I felt we were going on so well."

"The reason why I will not stop talking to you right now it's because I feel like this too. Weird though. Oh and I wanted a ride to my work." I joked in the end. It was indeed difficult to be friend with someone like this. I mean I am a feminist I should never accept this but I don't know why or how but I have this feeling with him that is like I know him for years.
"I knew you wanted something from me." He laughed.
"Good." I laughed with him.

We talked a few minutes more, payed the bill and left the small cafe. He walked with me back to our apartment building.
"So I guess see you later." He said smiling.
"Sure."

I took a good and long shower chose a simple look and took my purse. Even though Saturdays were good I still had to work. Got my car keys and left.

"Niall!" I jumped on him as soon as I saw him.
"God Summer!" He jumped a little when I shouted his name.
"Oh my god I haven't seen you since before vacation."
"I know...god it was so freaking long ago. How are you? You look good. Happy?"
"That's because I am. Actually I have a new neighbor. He is nice, weird but nice."
"What do you mean weird?"
"He told me he hates parties but have a girl on his apartment after every one, he is nice with me and all but have this weird question like if I'm a virgin even though we just met."
"Creepy huh." He joked.
"Shut up." I teased him hitting his arm.
"God I missed you." I hugged him tighter.
"I missed you too."
"So how is work going?"
"Good."
We kept talking for a few minutes attending some clients just as normal.
"What would you like?" I said looking at the cafe's computer.
"One expresso please." I looked up to the person asking.
"Harry?"
"Summer?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Ordering a coffee, you?"
"I work here."
"You what?"
"Look I'm starting to have the feeling you are following me. You are everywhere."
"Oh I'm sorry. I just wanted a coffee."
"We just had coffee."
"That was hours ago." He was right.
"Whatever."
I started preparing his coffee.
"Do you really think I would spend my time stalking you?" He smirked.
"I don't know. Would you?"
"Of course." He joked and made me roll my eyes.
"Okay here, your expresso." I handed him the coffee and he gave me the money.
"Okay so see you later."
"Sure, since you are stalking me." He laughed and rolled his eyes. Leaving the small café.

Niall came on my direction. "So that's the new guy."
"Yes."
"Do you guys are having something?"
"God no. No. Not at all. I told you he is weird. Probably an ass. Have I told you about the girls?!"
"Sure." He laughed.

When my shift was over I was nearly dead. So exhausted, but that's probably because of the party. Today I would have the girls over. We were going to watch movies. Talk about boys, eat a lot. Well normal things every teenager does.

When they arrived at my place we prepared pop corn, turn on netflix and started talking. Only in our pijamas and sited on my living room floor.

"Okay so I talked to a guy yesterday he is so hot. You have no idea." Sara said excited.
"What about the guy..."
"Oh forget it. I don't want this life. I prefer the life that I get to have boys in my bed every week. Much better." She interrupted me making all of us die of laugh.
A knock in the door interrupted our conversation. As soon as I opened it I came across with Harry, shirtless. He was wearing a blue short and flip flops, his hair was all messed up like he was asleep.
"Harry?" I checked the ours and it was already midnight, I didn't even feel time passing.
"Do you mind screaming a little less loud with your friends there?" He was sweet.
"Oh am I interrupting your sex with my screams?" I said ironically.
"Shut up. I was asleep." He chuckled.
"Wait Harry Styles was asleep at midnight on a Saturday?"
"Unbelievable huh?"
"Wait you must be sick." I checked as if he had fever.
"Stop it. I'm fine, just tired."
"You were the one that wanted to jog with me."
"True." He chuckled and I did the same.
"Do you wanna come in?" I asked.
I didn't hear them but Sara and Taylor were already behind be.
"Yeah Harry come on in."
"It's okay, but thanks girls. I will leave this to another day okay?" They started giggling.
"Fine but don't forget."
"I won't." He said with his strong british accent. Leaving my apartment floor getting into his. As he was closing the door I kept staring and he winked before he completely close it. As weird as it looks for a second it made me blush a little but soon I forgot it and closed my door.