PART 1

As Kierra is in the shower she notices something unusual on her vagina. While she is washing her body she notices small bumps on her vagina. "Ouch," says Kierra. "Wtf is this. . This shit hurts," she says as she touches the bumps. Kierra continues to wash her body and decides to look at it a little later. There's a knock on the door. "Keke what in the hell are you yelling in my house for?" Everyone in Kierra's family calls her keke. "I ain't even yell ma." "Don't catch a beat down now, smart ass mouth." Says Kierra mom. "And hurry the hell out the shower you running my water bill up gurl." Kierra rolls her eyes while finishing up showering. "I don't think those bumps could be an std," Kierra says to herself. Dj would never ever cheat on me and plus that threesome we had he used a condom." Kierra finishes up showering and throws her clothes on. She then grabs her phone and calls her boyfriend Dj but get no answer. Kierra calls again. 

Dj: Wassup mama im on my way right now 
Kierra: Dj have you cheated on me and don't play stupid 
Dj: Please dont start with this shit.
Kierra: Im asking you a question ! 
Dj: Kierra you know damn well I be home almost everyday chillin with Trey shit. 
(Trey is Dj' s homeboy) Im like 5 mins away so be ready for daddy
Kierra: okay & I am bae I just got out the shower
Dj: Hurry the fuck up then im about to be outside (hangs up)

Honk Honk. Dj pulls up in the drive way and Kierra runs outside and hops in the car. Dj drove a black Chrysler He drives to the Eastlake park down the street and parks where then he start to roll a blunt. 

"Dj we do need to talk," says Kierra. "Can it wait let me finish rolling this." Kierra turns her head and looks out the car window. 

--------------------------------------------------- EXPLICIT 

Dj starts to kiss on Kierra's neck and Kierra turns to start kissing him on the lips. Kierra then stops herself "Dj can we talk first?" "Let's finish first." Dj continues to kiss Kierra on the lips and moves down towards her nipples. Kierra begans to tense up knowing the bumps she found earlier where giving her pain. Kierra grabbed Dj' s hands and put his hands under her dress. Kierra had no panties on. Dj's hands felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. His fingers were deep inside. Kierra began to moan and she began a slow rotation of her hips. Dj's erection grew larger and harder. Dj then removed his hands from her vagina and then they both moved to the back seat. Dj layed Kierra down and pulled up her dress. "Open your legs baby." Says Dj. Dj than began to kiss her legs slowly moving closer to her vagina. . . . 

TO BE CONTINUED.  . . .