PART 6

After grabbing some food Kierra calls Dj. He didn't answer so she attempts to call again.

Dj answers the phone "Wassup baby."

"Where are you?" Says Kierra

"Shit chillin with trey, wassup"

"Can you come take me home?"

"I thought you was home but yeah text me the addy."

"I'm at the mall on Franklin street" Kierra says

"Bet. Give me about 20 mins." Dj says as he hangs up the phone.

Dj was 30 minutes away but he knew he could be there within 20 mins.

"Bro you wanna just drop me off at the crib on your way there" Trey says.

"Nah let's just go get her ass first then I got you."

Dj heads to pick up Kierra.

Trey then gets another call from Dasia. This is the 12th time she has called trey.

"Man just answer it." Dj shouts

Trey picks up the phone. "Yo"

Dasia begins too shout through the phone. "Yo ? I been calling your phone all day & you gone yo me Trey seriously?" Dasia screams.

"Dasia I been smoking with Dj chill."

"Don't tell me to chill, if you were doing that you would have no problem picking up your phone nigga."

Trey hangs up the phone

"That bitch is crazy." Trey whispers.

Dj pulls up in the parking lot of the mall.
"Where the fuck is she." Dj says as he looks around for Kierra.

Dj spots Kierra and pulls up in front of her. Kierra hops in the back. Usually Kierra would make trey get in the back but she didn't want to even look trey in the face knowing they just had sex hours ago and her boyfriend is his homeboy.

"we gone drop trey off first cool."

"Yeah" Kierra says

Dj pulls off & heads too Trey place.

10 min later they pull into Trey drive way. Trey hops out the car. While Kierra gets in the passenger seat.

"Alright thanks bro hit me later." Trey says as he walks towards his crib.

Kierra fasten her seatbelt and Dj turns up the music and pulls off.

"Where you going now bae, home?" Dj ask

"Yeah."

As Dj turns onto the road Kierra unbuckles her seatbelt and leans over to Dj too kiss him on the lips. She then works her way down to his pants and puts her hands into Dj's pants. While Kierra's hand is playing with Dj dick she whispers in his ear, "I want you to cum all over my face daddy."

Dj is trying to focus on driving but it's so hard when his dick is quickly getting hard & Kierra is teasing him.

Dj pulls over to an alleyway , leans his seatback and pulls his dick out. Dj has a long dick. Kierra then starts to kiss his dick and slap it on her face. Dj loved when Kierra did that. She then spits on his dick and starts to play with it with her hand.

"Suck my dick Kierra, swallow it."

As the words unfurled, Dj's spine relaxed even as his balls drew tight against his body.

Watching Kierra down the line of his body, he caught her smile right before she bent over him more and swallowed his cock just the way he told her he wanted. Her mouth kept even pressure, kept him nice and wet as he began to roll his hips, fucking into her while he grabbed a handful of her hair, tight, in his fist, holding her head just the way he wanted it.

The way he wanted it. Not gentle, not nice, but hard and dark.

His hold on Kierra's hair was painful as he forced her to remain open and receiving his big long dick, Dj's hips moving rhythmically, his cock throbbing.

Dj released cum into Kierra's mouth. He then moans

Loving Dj's taste in her mouth. She swallowed and sucked him until Dj went relaxed into his seat & couldn't take no more.

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

Hey guys . . I really love this story & I have a lot of twist & intriguing things coming in the next few parts but I also do have another story I want too start which is a story on a girl that is in a domestic violence relationship and cant get out & her violent boyfriend has her selling her body for money. There is a lot of sex scenes in that story as well. I was thinking about finishing this story (kierra) another time and starting that one but I want to get you guys opinion on what you would like to read ! Your the readers so please let me know if you want me to finish this story first or just start the new one ! Or start the new one & finish Kierra with a new part every other week instead of every 3 days.

You can't let me know by messaging me on here or Snapchat which is michaylaaalenae.

I'm open to anything ! Even if you have any particular topics or storys you want me to write about just let me know !

Thank you all for reading & supporting me, love y'all💖

Chayla 🌻