Chapter 3: Orochimaru..

((( Time skip at the Bridge with kakshi dressed as sasori))

( Sasuke pov)

" Hn.. Why dont you call the three little rats out?" Said orochimaru. Then kakashi gave the signal and we all jumped in front. I was the one that was infront of all of them.

"ahhh...... Speaking of which... Sasuke..." He said as he grinned.

" GIVE HER BACK!" I yelled with tears forming.

" You know.... Speaking of you... Your the only person whos stoping her...." He said. The others give confused faces.

" What do you mean?".asked sakura. Suddenly orochimaru burst into laughter and  i was in genjutsu. I saw what she went through... Her pain she felt.. Her curse mark, her promise to protect me, EVERYTHING.

   ( Naruto pov)

   I then hear sasuke scream and fall to his knees with tears in his eyes.

" Sasuke!" Screamed sakura and me.

     " You... Bastard... Give her back!" Yelled sasuke gripping his kunai.

" All i need is to kill you.... And she will be in the darkness forever...." Orochimaru said as he lunged toward sasuke.

(Sasuke pov)

  My eyes widen to see orochimaru holding a kunai in his hands lunging towards me.  Then when he was about to  hurt me. Something appeared. And instead of aiming  the kunai in my stomache it....... It......

" KIRA!!" Screamed naruto. I looked up to see blood dripping and orochimaru backing away. I saw.... Kira... She... She was beautiful as ever.... But i saw her pain in her eyes.

"Do-dont..You..d-dare" she said as she pulled the kunai off of her stomache.  Orochimaru grinned. Then he snapped his fingers and she fell to the floor screaming. I saw as her curse mark.

".STOP!" I yelled to orochimaru.

      She then stopped  screaming and gtinned. I noticed she had  her curse mark activated. She smiled at me. My eyes were filled with tears right now. Then she started to.  She tried to hug me but before she could. Orochimaru grabbed her and disappeared.

  Fall to the floor again with my eyes closed .  My team was screaming but... I.... Just heard nothing... All i heard was my heatt beat as it raced.  I was breathing fast... Too fast.... I then blacked out.