Ask Cupute the pokemon!!!

Cupute: well hello, im Cupute and welcome to "Ask Cupute the Pokemon!!!", i am going to start this by giving you a special guest.....

LAUGHING JACK!!!!!

laughing Jack:  he he he, well this cool, i finally at a talk show or whatever, well you look beautiful as usual....

Cupute: hum... thank you, anyways here is the first question from metis12375: "have you ever gotten mistaken by another creepypasta?"

Laughing jack: well i have with jeff the killer and laughing jill, you know who the world is laughing jill? well at least your my girl friend...

Jeff the killer: grr...... >:(

Cupute: im sorry jeffy, i have a guy friend...

Laughing jack: you mean boyfriend...

Cupute:OK WHAT EVER!! NEXT QUESTION!!! ho... the next question is for me!! from metis12375 asks what is it like to be in a pokeball?

well to be honest i get lonely in a pokeball, and i use to be in a pokeball since 5 years but then when my trainer finally let me to fight, i ran away from her.

Laughing jack: Wow poor you... *hugs* hey i know what can make you feel better!! *takes a cookie cake

and smash on his face*

Cupute: ...and that is why i love you... *hugs* well looks like our time is up so tune in with us next time in "Ask Cupute the pokemon!!!" goodbye!!