Ask Cupute the pokemon 3 !!!

Cupute: welcome back to "ask cupute the pokemon!!" from last week were talking to the slenderman and for some reason jeffy was on chair and but lets forget about that and show our new special guests and that will be BEN!!!!

BEN: hum.. hello..... sorry im very shy and yeah... can you go to the first question please...

Cupute: hum.. ok sure from metis12375 says, do you get along with other creepypastas?

BEN: yes very well.. except jeff the killer, he always bossing me around....

Jeff the killer: ho hey benny, did you forgot your baby bottle...*starts laughing*

BEN: *starts crying*

Metis12375:ho you better not hurt my baby!!!!!!!!! *starts chasing jeff with a chain saw*

BEN: *starts smiling*

Cupute: hey hey stop!!!

Laughing jack: dont worry honey ill handle this.. *punches jeff in stomach*

*metis12375 stops chasing and starts cheering for laughing jack*

Cupute: *starts crying while running over to jeff* NO STOP!!!!!!!!!!

*laughing jack stops punching him*

*cupute brings ice pack, puts on jeff's stomach*

*jeff looks at Cupute and smiles holding her hand*

*Cupute smiles back*

Cupute: well ill take him to my room to make sure hes alright... * walks off stage carrying jeff*

Metis12375: so stay tuned in to "Ask cupute the pokemon!!!" bye my fellow friends!!