Ask Cupute the pokemon 2!!!!?

Cupute: well hello again and welcome back, last week we was talking to my boyfriend laughing jack and he answered a couple of questions, and this week we have another special guest and it is......

SLENDERMAN!!!!

Slenderman: ho how cool, wait since when you had your own talk show?

Cuputejust a week ago....

Slenderman: wow, well thats nice..

Cupute: well lets start our... *phone rings*

Slenderman: hum... really???

Cupute: sorry just give me a millisecond... *walks out of room*

*jeff the killer walks into room*

Jeff the killer: well ill ask the questions for now and when she comes, im hiding again, so 1st question from halloweengurl to slendy, what happened to your face and why?

Slenderman: hum.... ok well i was a little boy, i have been going the forest very often and one day there was a wild fire was happening and i was in there and my face burned off and i ran back home to go to the hospital. when i woke up, they said that my face was burned up and i have to wear this mask that i have for life...

Cupute: ok im so..... hum.. jeffy why are you in my seat?

jeff the killer: ho gosh, i think this is my time to go, bye!?!?!?

*jeff runs away and go backstage*

Cupute: well that was wierd... i think he ask the first question, did he slendy?

Slenderman: yes he did, can we go to the next question?

Cupute: sure sure, next question...

from metis12375, to again to you slendy, why are you in forests? why not in a swamp?

Slenderman: well one, i pure hate water, im sorry but i hate water, if you were in the woods with a water bottle then ill wont get you because water burns, and second i live in the woods because im tall and i like to blend in with the trees.

Cupute: wow thats awesome, well sadly it is time for us to go so stay tuned into "Ask Cupute the pokemon!!!" So long'!!!