chapter 5

*MATTS POV*

carter is the most beautifle girl i have ever seen.

next class came and i saw carter walk in. she gave me a quick smile and sat 3 seats behind me. half way through class i wrote on a peace of paper hi u ok ? then asked shopie to pass to carter.

i looked back to carter writing some thing down

" dude " some one said as they taped me on my back and passed me a note it said

hi.i need to studdy now talk to you later ok :)

i looked back and saw her smirk and look back at the board.

come on babe you know you like me i wrote and handed it back .

i turend gave her a smirk and a wink

she just rolled her eyes and laughed.

*carters POV *

Matt is so ,how can I explain , we'll class was over and I walked out of class and went to my locker and opened it .

"Yo " I hear some one say I look and hide my face behind my locker so they don't see me . it was matt. He did that hand thing when you hold hands and bumps chests .

They just talked as matt looked and saw me .grate.

I hid behind the locker and looked away .

"I'll see you later yeah " he said then walked to me .

"I see you " he giggled .

"Yeah it's a terrible hiding place " I laughed along with him . he has such a cute laugh and smile .

"Well any way-" he got cut off by the bell

"I guess now ill go " he said pointing his thumb above his shoulder .

"No no it's fine really ...maybe you want to walk some one to class" I said trying to flirt but it didn't work .

"Yeah maybe "he said

"Oh shut up ," I said playfully punching his shoulder ."come on " I said and we both walked on .