I confessed to my crush

This is what I text him "Well I was walking home today and I look up to the sky to see that beautiful way the clouds are parted and it looks like God is coming down to earth, my first thought is what are you trying to tell me? So I go through my d...

This is what I text him "Well I was walking home today and I look up to the sky to see that beautiful way the clouds are parted and it looks like God is coming down to earth, my first thought is what are you trying to tell me? So I go through my day to see what's different and talking with you was the only different thing I could find, I look back to the sky and the direction the rays are leading look like they are leading to your house. Is this a sign and if so what is it saying?"
He replies
"God works in mysterious ways"
I reply
"what are you trying to say?"
I clarify
"Because I like you, do you like me?"
He replies
"Yeah"

I was so happy I was crying, I never felt so right in my life until now. I wanna thank you all for looking at this post and dealing with my weirdness but just know that everyone finds love at one point, wether it be young or old, 1st or 21st love, you will find someone and they will find you.