34

As soon Sabrina stepped off the stage I damn near sprinted towards my car. I almost forgot about the chocolates I left there since last night. After I have it, I sprint to the flower shop, and buy a bouqet of pink roses.

Sabrina told me to meet her behind the mall, and we would uber out of there.

I walk out the back door and find Sabrina texting on her phone. A few seconds later I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, meaning she probably just texted me. She still doesnt notice me and jumps when I start speaking.

"Do you know what the meaning of pink roses is," i ask.

Sabrina freezes and slowly turn around.

"That voice, I know that voice," She giggles in excitement. She is the cutest thing to ever exist, like, ever.

She runs to me and jumps on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I stumble back a bit, but manage to regain my balance, and hug her back the best I can.

After she pulls away slightly, she see's what im holding, and blushes away.

"Pink roses represent sweetness, admiration, gentleness, and a poetic romance," I say watching her eyes widen, as her lips curl in a beautiful smile.

"Your so sweet," she hugs me again.

"Not as sweet as these chocolates i got you," I smirk.

"Chocolate! You really are trying to impress me," she giggles.

" Is it working", I ask hopefully.

"Could be better",she jokes.

I nudge her playfully and she laughs.

I could listen to that sound forever. I wonder would she be freaked out if i asked her to do it again so i could record it? Probably...

"Im just kidding, your perfect," she giggles.

"Im going to give these to my sister really quick so she can hold on to them, and then we can get going. Sounds good," she asks cutely. I nod in response, smiling down at the munchkin.

She jogs back inside the building leaving me with my thought.

So that just happened..
Oh god was I too weird? Did i hug her correctly? Was the hug too long? was the roses thing stupid?

Im cut off when I feel arms wrapping around me from behind. She is gentle and smells so sweet! PINK ROSES!

"Ready to go," she asks. I didnt even notice the uber pull up.

I blush slightly.

"Yeah, where are we going," I ask curiously.

"I was thinking we could get some food first," she smiles against my shoulder.

"You like Perkins," she asks.

"Never been," I say.

"How do you live in New Jersey, and not eat ar Perkins," she asks in shock.

"I have seen it, just never had time to try it."

"Well your going to try it today, and your gonna love it," she smiles.

"That good huh," I giggle.

"You have no idea", she says.

She pulls away and slides her hand into mine, pulling me towards the uber.