January 29 pt2

It's finally time for 6th period , I dash past everyone out of the room into the hallway, I stop and take off my back pack and reach inside for my iPod and earphones. That seems to be the only thing to relax me while I'm at school, music, music is always the answer . As I start to make my way toward the gym my favorite song comes on. It's Gotta Get Out by 5 Seconds of Summer. I totally space out and crash into non other than Jorge. " Woah Liz, watch where you're going 😛" "Sorry Jorge, I was kinda spaced out and I didn't see you there 😳😖." "It's cool, so what are you listening too" asked Jorge. I completely forgot that I had taken off my earphones and my music was blasting out loud enough for Jorge to hear." I-I was um listening to my favorite band ." I nervously responded" by this time me and Jorge were walking together. " Whats the bands name ?" "They're called 5 Seconds Of Summer" I replied as I hand him an earphone to listen ,by this time She Looks So Perfect was playing. Now we're infront of the gym and Jorge's class room and we stand there silently listening to 5sos. "Wow they're actually not that bad, this is a good song" " I know right they're so hot and sing good, I wouldn't mind having their babies 😍😉. " "Well i don't know about hot or that last part but yeah they sing good, well Liz it was nice walking with you, bye!" "Bye Jorge! See you tomorrow!😁👋" As I make my way toward the gym I realized that I just told Jorge that I was going to see him tomorrow , I hope he didn't think that I was all excited or anything." Hey Ms. Smith are we on the track today?" I shout as I pass my pe teachers office. "Yes Liz it's Tuesday !" she shouts back. After 45 mins and a sun burn later,pe is finally over, I'm hurrying to get dressed and put on some body spray, I rush to the mirror to fix my hair and make my self look more decent .I run out the gym to find Jorge waiting for me. I try to act as natural as possible, "oh hey Jorge what's up?" "hey Liz , so I heard about your shot last night . Do you wanna tell me about it?" "Well it wasn't much, just a 3 pointer" "Wow a three ! I wish I coulda been there to see you make the shot" "yeah I wish you were there too" "what ?!" Questioned jorge."Nothing ,nothing I didn't say anything,well bye Jorge I gotta go I don't want to be late for English" I quickly said before awkwardly running off to class. During 7 period my teacher quizzed us on a couple of books we were reading then we read some more. By the time I knew it we only had a few seconds of class left.

"Ok class Remember that you have your diary report due on the 15th." an with that there's the bell to end school. On my way out I call my mom lettin her know that I'm going to stay for the boys game, that way ill be on time to practice. As I walk to the gym I Side track and look for a few of my basketball friends, unable to find anyone I decide to head back to the gym. And there he was. Ugh! How I hated his guts. Standing by the door entrance was Garry Smith, Garry was about 6'5 ,with a head full of golden locks, he had nice deep green eyes that you could just get lost looking, the downer was that had just about the dirtiest mind ever.He was a total creep. He always flirted with any girl he thought was cute ,he bullies every guy on his team just because he's bigger and taller than every one else. If it wouldn't have been for his negative ego I would've fallen for him. As I make my way up the steps to the gym I can sense a pair of eyes starring down on me. I slowly turn to see Garry starring at my butt! I try to look away buy I ended up making eye contact with him. He didn't react the way I expected him to, all he gave me was a cheeky smirk and a wink, then he slowly turns and walks away. I make my way to the locker room and Change into my practice uniform, on my way out I see Trisha at the snake bar,talking to one of her other friends. As I make my way onto the court I hear Trisha calling me. "Hey Liz! How was your day today?" "Well I talked to Jorge, I guess I made plans for him to walk me I class tomorrow." "Wow, dude you're obsessed." "What ever!Any was you'll never guess what happened just a few minutes ago on my way inside here!" "What?!" "Well I was looking for some people to hang out with, hit couldn't find anyone so I headed over here and Garry was being his usual pervy self standing by the entrance and well I had to walk in , so as I'm walking I feel eyes starring at me ! So I turned and I saw Garry staring at my butt and I was goin to turn away but I ended up making aye contact and well, he just kinda smiled all weird and winked at me" "Ew, oh hell nah, bro I think you're his next victim!" "What no you're crazy I'll never fall for him I already have Jorge." " I don't know Liz ,but all I have to say is be careful." As we finished talking we made our way up the bleachers to find a good spot for the game. I looked up at the score board

10 mins till game time. I had plenty of time to do some homework. As I'm finishing the last math problem the buzzer goes off, scaring the crap out of me. Ok time to focus and watch Jorge.

--

2 minutes into the second quarter and I get the brightest idea, I decide to take out my iPod and film , you know just for "educational purposes."While I'm filming I realize that Jorge has the ball, the game is getting intense for me. I see that Jorge looks into the crowd and smiles to me before taking a shot. Swish a 3-pointer. he then looks up and points to me and gives me a thumbs up 👉👍. I then stop filming to ask Trisha if she saw what just happened. She was like" Yeah I did, but did you also see that when Jorge did that to you Garry mugged him and slapped his arm?" "No I didn't see that" as Trisha was about to say something I interrupt her and say," omg Trisha we're going to be late to practice!" As I stand to go down the bleachers I look for Jorge and I mouth to him "I gotta go" and pointing to my wrist signaling that I'm going to be late. He nods and I wave good bye before exiting the gym to make my way to practice.