Heating Moments

The story starts with the two,GD and Pythen inside a hotel room.They have not met for 2 weeks.Pythen is currently out and GD is on the toilet.

GD: Stupid Pythen ❤How long are you going to make me wait ?

Right now,GD is panting with pleasures,as he currently stroking his uncut dick,which is the size of index finger,while masturbating with dick-shaped viberator.

GD:(Recently I've been thinking about you Pythen,I could not control myself and starts masturbating about you everytime..... remembering....when you fuck me !❤) Ahhhh ❤!

He starts climaxing,tremble in pleasure while shooting cums.His ass squeeze the viberator so hard,it pushes out of his hole,causing GD to be in fidget in pleasure.

Later,GD head to the bed and lay down.

GD: (Pythen is always being too gentle to me,and I ended up being unsatisfied 😥) I need to do something about this... and think I know how 😈

LATER

Pythen: GD,you said you have something about today ,what is it?

GD: 😣 You know,you always being so sweet to me when we are having sex,and being too soft

Pythen: But love,how can I go hard at you, especially when you are all cute 😉

GD: C-cut it out!*sigh*Anywho,for today I like to make you go wild on me

GD get closer to Pythen's body and leaning to him, looking at him with a grin

GD:..till I submit to you

Pythen:*gulp*....Okaaay,but first

Pythen pulls GD's face closer and kisses him in surprise.GD kisses back and they exchanges deep kisses a few time.Then they strokes each other with thier tounge.The passionate kisses last for a few minutes,leaving them panting.

GD:I know how much you love to strip me down 😉 Go ahead then

Pythen pulls on GD's shirt off,leaving the white chest and pink nipples visible.GD,turn his back.GD swings it side to side slowly

GD:Come here,Pythen ❤

Pythen: You always wearing this tight shorts,they shows your shape you know?

He place his hand all over GD's butt,then slides the short down, revealing the white underwear that is covering tightly around GD's plump butt.

Pythen:Woah,it... looks...really... seducing

GD:*giggles* The last ooone ~ ❤

GD shaking his butt up and down, making Pythen hypnotized by it.Pythen slowly pull the undie off.He then grope and fondle with them.

Pythen: Uwaaah..Y-your butt really feels good on my hand. So big ,soft...and spongy hard at same time!

GD: *giggles* Glad you like it❤ and now as a service

GD arches his back,and starts twerking his butt.It wiggles in the air,shaking up down,making clapping noise.Pythen is in estacy,watching them lewd thing.He proceeds to take off his clothes,standing in his green boxers.

Pythen:GD *moans* You look so lewd😍

He approaches GD,sliding hands around his waist and chest,while rubbing his pointed boxer between GD's buttcheeks

GD:Aha❤ Now,let's take off your fav boxers

He turns around,stroking the hard part lightly.After a while,he take it off,revealing Py's hard penis.It is big and veiny,with hairs on the root.GD kneel in front,while panting,looking at it with lust.