Part 1

Today is a pretty quiet day for Gravi's and Procella's dorms. Almost all of the members are out due to different works, except the refreshing prince, Procella's mother, and the white demon lord. The only sound that could be heard are the sounds of tingling, whisking and the timer from the kitchen.

"Yosh! I'm done with the cheesecake. Try tasting it, Yoru." The platinum blonde haired guy said as he smiled to the guy next to him.

"It's sweet and fluffy! As expected of Aoi, you're really good at baking sweets!" The dark haired guy said after he took a bite from a slice of the fresh out of the oven cheesecake. His eyes sparkled as he looks to his friend.

"Ahaha, you're exaggerating. Baking is just a hobby of mine." The guy chuckled lightly as he saw the sparkles in his friend's eyes.

Suddenly, both of them stopped their work at the sudden sound from the clock. They both looked at the clock that reminds them that it's already 6pm, which is the time for them to make some dinner for all of Gravi and Procella members.

"It's already this late.. let's make dinner and wait for the others to return." Yoru said to Aoi, while Aoi nodded his head in agreement.

They both started preparing for dinner until slight footsteps could be heard from one of the Procella's bedrooms.

"Konbanwa~" the person said sleepily. "Ah, konbanwa, Shun-san." Aoi said to him and smiled. Yoru also greeted the white demon lord after Aoi and smiled at him.

"Did you took a nap today?" Yoru asked him. "Yeah~ it was a good nap~ Aah, if only Hajime is here, my nap would have been better~" hearing Shun's answer, Yoru could only sweatdropped while Aoi had a wry smile on his lips.

"Oya~ are you two preparing for dinner?" The white demon lord approached them to the kitchen counter.

"Yes. Is there anything you'd like for dinner, Shun-san?" Yoru asked him. "Anything is fine~" Shun said as he yawns and walked to the nearest chair so he could sit down and watch his cute juniors make dinner.

Aoi and Yoru who seemed having fun making dinner together doesn't notice that, Shun has been observing them for awhile.

"It's done!" They both happily said in unison. In front of them are their homemade deliciously looking japanese style dishes.

"Let's save the cheesecake for dessert, Aoi!" Yoru said and Aoi happily agreed.

After Aoi put the cheesecake in the fridge, he went to Yoru and helped his friend to put down the dishes, the plates and the silverwares on the dining table.

Shun, who now sits on the sofa, told them to come and sit down after they're finished.

Took off the aprons, Aoi and Yoru both walked towards Shun and sits in front of him on the sofa.

"Is something the matter, Shun-san?" Yoru asked him and slightly tilted his head to the side.

"It's nothing~ the others aren't home yet and I'm bored~ so I guess the three of us could have a little 'fun' perhaps?" Shun smiled mysteriously.

The two nenchuu-gumi sweatdropped at the word 'fun'. All of Gravi and Procella members knew that when the white demon lord said that word, nothing good comes out of it.

The silver hair only smiled mysteriously to his juniors, "You know~ Yoru, and Aoi too, you two really are the feminime combi~" Shun said as the two guys cheeks in front of him became slightly pink.

"U-Um.. thank you..?" Aoi said as he smiled awkwardly, while Yoru was just lost for words.

"Baking and cooking like a proffesional~ not all people could do that." Shun smiled to them. His smile is a little different from his usual mysterious smile, as if there are mischief hidden on that lips.

"Well.. it's just our hobbies.. it's like when I bake sweets or cooking, I feel at ease." Yoru said as he smiled slightly to Shun.

"Yeah, I feel the same. Especially when everyone loves our dishes, it makes me really happy!" Yoru nodded in agreement as he looked at his platinum blonde haired friend.

Both of them looked at Shun again when they heard a soft chuckle escaped from the white demon lord's lips.

"You know~ I have a very interesting idea that came to my mind~" Shun said playfully to them, who have confused looks on their faces.

"What if you two became girls?~"

loading..

processing..

ting!

"E-EEEHH?!" the two nenchuu-gumi shocked in unison. They couldn't believe what was their senior's thinking.

Aoi sweatdropped while Yoru stuttered in his words. "T-T-That's i-impossible.. r-right, Aoi..?" He said then looked at his friend, who flinched.

"U-Uh.. the fact that Shun-san could make impossible situation become possible makes me a little.. unconfident.. to answer it, Yoru.." He said while averting his gaze to the side.

"Ahaha~ both of your reactions are so amusing~" Shun chuckled. The two nenchuu-gumi looked at their senior, before they looked at each other.

They both sighed. "Please don't joke like that, Shun-san.." Aoi said as he smiled awkwardly. "Yes.. and please don't tease us like that.." Yoru said after his friend while slightly nodded.

"Oh?~ but I'm not joking at all~"

"Eh?"

[Hello~ Armaz here~

Yes! It's a Tsukiuta fanfic! Yay!

So.. I made this fanfic purely based on my own imagination. I'm really sorry if it's so weird but I hoped you guys will like it! somehow!

You all might wondered what genre this fanfic has and what are the pairs so:

☆ Genre(s): maybe fluff and a 'little' of smut

☆ Pairing(s): Uduki Arata x Satsuki Aoi ; Haduki You x Nagatsuki Yoru

Well, that's it! I'll publish the next chapters later. I have other school related works and researches to do.. it kills me.

Hit that ☆ vote button and leave a comment below for the next chapters! You can also gives me some advices, or even critics!

Thank you!☆]