Arata and Aoi End

Walking step by step, through the dim and quiet hall, Aoi supported her childhood friend to walk.

She never realized this before but, Arata really is more taller and weigh more than her.

'Maybe it is because I am a girl now..?' She thought to herself. Shook her head slightly, they finally arrived in front of Arata's room.

"Arata.. we've arrived. Come on, it's your room." Aoi said to her sleeping childhood friend while poking his cheek.

Arata just groaned and slid his arms around Aoi's neck. Shocked by the sudden contact, Aoi felt that her heart beats faster than before.

"A-Arata..?!" She stuttered. She just stood there frozen, with Arata's arms around her.

The only sound that she could heard was Arata's steady breathing close to her ear. So close that she could feel that Arata's soft lips barely touch it.

Their bodies are leaning against each other. Her heart beats so fast that she's afraid Arata would hear and feel it, although she thinks that it's impossible since her childhood friend is sound asleep.

"Mm.. Aoi..?" Arata sleepily opens his eyes, just to be greeted by Aoi's blushing face in front of his. She blushed until the tip of her ears are red.

"A-Arata.. y-your room.." feeling like she could die in embarrassment, Aoi averted her gaze to the side, avoiding eye contact with Arata.

'..cute.' is what the first that came to Arata's mind. He never saw this side of Aoi before. He has always loved his childhood friend since forever. It was all a shock for him to see Aoi as a girl.

Nevertheless, he doesn't really care if Aoi is a guy or a girl. He just loves Aoi the way Aoi is.

Feeling like he wanted to tease his childhood friend a bit, he finally leans closer to Aoi's ears and said, "Aoi.. carry me inside.." his statement made the smaller figure flinched a bit and a quiet "e-eh..?!" Could be heard from her.

Aoi silently nodded a bit at her childhood friend's request. So she helped Arata and both of them went inside his room, and stopped next to Arata's bed.

"H-here.. now go sleep at your bed, o-okay..?" Aoi stuttered as her heart beats even faster. She hoped Arata won't notice this. Unfortunately, her childhood friend could feel it.

Arata's heart is also the same as Aoi's. It's beating in rythm with Aoi's.

The room is really dark because they haven't turned the lights yet, but they both could see some red tints from each other's cheeks.

"A-Arata.. can you let go of me now..?" Aoi tried to shook off Arata's arms, yet Arata doesn't seem to want to let go her. Feeling sleepy again, Arata finally said things that shocked Aoi.

"Aoi, sleep with me."

Without hearing his childhood friend's answer, Arata pulled Aoi to his bed and they both laid down.

Arata hugs Aoi and won't move his arms around her. In fact, his arm slid to her waist and his hand slid to the back of her nape, making Aoi faced him.

"A-.. I-.. Uh-..." Aoi couldn't help but stutter and blushed 50 shades of red. Without realizing, Arata's face leaned down to hers and suddenly, their lips touched.

Aoi's eyes became wide due to the shock. She tried to push Arata, but it's no use. The kiss is featherly light, it's just Arata's lips touching hers.

Aoi couldn't stand how embarrassed she is, so she shut her eyes. Just for a few seconds, but it's enough to make them feel it for eternity.

Arata finally break the kiss, and with a deep tone, he called his childhood friend's name. Hearing his changed tone of voice, Aoi opened her eyes slowly.