CHAPTER - 7

As dev and sona reached the office....... Dev asked her to sit in his cabin because he was rushing to attend the meeting. Sona stayed in his cabin looking at all the thinks around his cabin. Nisha arrived with a loud bang on the door calling Dev's name. She became stunned seeing a random new girl in his cabin. Nisha asked sona who was she and why was she present at dev's cabin. As sona was about to answer her she got a call from dev through jatin.

Sonakshi's pov
As I was about to answer the girl who questioned me about my whereabouts........ One of his employee came and called me telling dev is calling me to the conference room.  I quickly followed him........ He was trying to talk to me but each time he turns to look at my face I turn the other way. As we entered the meeting room there no one expect are three........ He asked me to take the seat next to me and I sat. Actually I tried to get your college exam results........ And that was completely okay for me to appoint you as my employer....... At the same time I need some personal information about you too...... May I know your parents name...... So that I can proceed the appointment order. His lengthy speech made me quite scared at the same time I was very happy thinking that I will work in a great company. My personal information was the only thing he need now. My dad name is bejoy and mom name is asha. I also have a sister and her name is Elena. I am a orphan. I was been adopted and taken care by them. I said and he quickly noted the information and offered me another paper which was about my health report. As I was filling it I thought why I said him that I was adopted....... I have not said that to anyone........ Even my sister Elena does no this. Oh sona what was the need to tell him that your an orphan. My mind was lost and I got my sense when dev lightly snapped on my shoulder telling can you please right it fast. I started to write it fast. 
As gave him the filled paper........ He gave back a smile to me and took the papers from my hands. Jatin can you please tell her about the new project and also teach her about our office rules jatin nodded his head in a positive way and dev looked at me and said he will help you sonakshi we both excused ourself from dev and went inside a cabin. I saw one girl who was already present inside the cabin....... I don't know why that I was getting nervous and my plams started to sweat....... I always had this plan sweating if I get tensed or nervous. The girl looked calm and asked me to sit. The man who bought me inside the cabin said Miss. Sonakshi
She would help you...... With the new project. I just nodded my head in yes and took my seat opposite to the girl.

So first let me introduce about myself to you....... I am diya the Chief head in analysing new project. I am here to explain about our new project. I won't you to think how can we came this project better and earn money. Your a commerce student right.

I answered her yes okay so let me explain the project. We have a partnership with the top business company of New York and this project is on how to create a new secured software to destroy the virus in phone.

I just looked at her and carefully heard what she said. Diya also wanted me to do a presentation she accompanied me till a room and said that I can stay there. You can proceed with the presentation and if you want any help don't feel shy to ask me. Diya really spoke very nicely to me as I continued to think about the presentation and the new software I never knew how time flu so fast.

Diya came and called me for lunch I said I will eat later but she was to stubborn in pulling me out of my cabin.

Our health is important then our job she said it to me and took me to the canteen.

I saw dev jatin along with the girl who I met this  morning seated on the chair in the canteen. Diya and me also took the chair. We ordered for the lunch and it was delivered to us.

As we were eating jatin asked me  did you like the job sona and You won't mind right if I call you sona.

I replied that I was too comfortable working here and he can be free to call me sona.

Dev was just looking at me and when I saw him he pretended to look somewhere. I felt that he wants to ask me something or may be he is disturbed. Diya cracked a joke and everyone laughed. The girl who I meet this morning also introduced herself to me telling I am nisha and I would love to help you when you need me...... I Also love to watch movies do if you go to theater don't forget to inform me. By her words everyone started to laugh to make us laugh more jatin said sona will die watching movie with you. You kill her by questing what will happen next itself.

Diya laughed telling ya jatin is right Sona....  Don't ever inform her if your to watch movie sona.

I was just laughing and admiring their friendship how they tease nisha and crack jokes....... I felt pleasured when they never left me feel lonely.  

After having her lunch we continued to work.

Time was running fast for me when I was working. All the employees left later Diya and jatin came to my cabin and waved by to me........ I really liked how they treated me Also as their friend. Nisha too left it was only me and dev in the office....... I was busily trying to finish the presentation.

After sometime the light from the other rooms were getting offed only in my room and dev's room the light was on....... After few more minutes he also offed the light in his cabin and came to my room. He sat on the opposite couch. Dev was silently looking at me work ......... He never spoke to me anything. I thought he would ask me stop my work and get back home with him.

But he was different he gave time for me to finish the work but my bad luck current went off and my room also became dark. I got frightened and shouted.   

After a second I felt a hand holding me from back. I got scared by the sudden touch at my back........ No need to worry I am with you. I knew it was dev and he pulled me into a tight hug assuring me that he is with me.

Are you okay he asked me touching my hair softly. I whispered a yes.

I felt pleasure and peace in the hug which he gave me but sometimes I also got scared whether he will take advantage with me in future. Directly I was scared to trust a male.

The current came and first question he asked me was so
Did you save the presentation which you were doing I nodded him a yes......lets get back home he said still holding me in his arms. I said yes and he freed me from the hug and gripped my hand in his.

We walked till we reached the car park I got inside his car and he drived back home.

So how was your day working at my office he asked me,  yeah it was good I replied him smiling so did you find anything difficult he asked with a concern of knowing my difficulties. Still now I don't find anything difficult in the work. I said him and he looked at me with a smile.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to share Me your views.😁😁😁