Chapter 3: Akira! Faolan!

Zane's PoV:
I'm so happy we are fengos!
Travis and I start talking about our lives. His is so much cooler and interesting. (It isn't, Zane's is but, he is a mer, he wouldn't know XD)
"Well, obviously I'm human. My mother is a baker, and is often sick so I help out a lot, plus it's fun. I should bring you one of the sweet treats, they ate so good! Anyway, my best friends are Laurence, Dante, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Lucinda, and Katelyn. They are humans as well, but Kawaii~Chan is a meifwa, so she has cat ears and tail." Just like Hanna... "Maybe you can meet them sometime. I go to school, since I'm 18, senior year, woo! Graduation soon! I can drive, not the best, but I can! And my father isn't around. He was cruel, from what I have heard. So I'm not too upset about that. From what my mother said, he went off sailing when I was 2 or 3 so, I don't remember him." Travis smiles at me, I have a huge grin on my face.
"Cool!" I exclaim.
"What about you? How is your life?" He tilts his head at me, and swims slightly closer.
"Well, my mother, father, brothers, and I were chased out of the kingdom, but I already told you that. Did I? We met some more mers though! They are cast aways, like us, so now we all have a society together, it's fun. We all live in a coral reef cave thing near here, so it's all good and cool. I own two breeding obeas, and three of their young. They are more like friends than pets. I have the magics so I'm a sark, which means I'm magical and all that. And I have many friends in the Castaway Coral Caves."
"First, that's awesome that you have magic! Second, why were you sent away. And third, what is an obea?"
"So obviously I didn't tell you about how we were sent away. Well first,
magic is fun. Second, the king sent us away after a creature that stole a sea crystal. We got the crystal, but, we had to go to the 'sky', we came back with scales on places other than our tails, and gills instead of ears, though we still have gills on the side of our necks, instead of ears like yours. They thought we were cursed so they sent us away. If they knew I had magic, they would have killed me. Since they consider me a malcadh, and malcadh sarks are 'evil' they would have killed me. Happily, they didn't know I was a sark, so I'm alive. And third! Obeas are a type of dragon that live in the sea. Sarks often have a breeding pair and their young. I have a breeding pair, Katrina, and Heep, and their three oldest young, Kyran, Akira, and Faolan." I smile at him.
     "Cool! Hey, what are those?" Travis smiled at me, then looked behind me.
     "Hmm? Oh, that's Akira and Faolan!"
     A black snake like creature, with pink along its back, head, and horns, purple along its jaws, wings, and tip of tail, and green eyes swims towards us, flapping its wings to glide faster through the water. A dark blue one follows it. It also had green eyes, but had cyan colorings along its back, tail, wings, head, and jaws. The blue creature was slightly bigger than the other one. Both creatures had unique collar-like necklaces around their necks. Each necklace had a unique charm on it. As they advance, they start growling and hissing at Travis. Seeming annoyed or angry.

 Seeming annoyed or angry

Travis's PoV;     Why are they growling at me!? I never saw them before!     They were small though, maybe I could take them

Travis's PoV;
     Why are they growling at me!? I never saw them before!
     They were small though, maybe I could take them. The smaller one wrapped around Zane, the other stayed by his side, glaring daggers at me, but his eyes clearly gave away how curious he was.
     "Who are you, did you hurt Zane? Zane did he hurt you? Should we attack him?" The smaller one asked, glaring at me.
     "No! Don't attack, that's Travis, he is my friend. He didn't hurt me, if he did, you would smell blood, remember?" Zane glared back at the smaller dragon. She nodded, and looked at me curiously.
     "This is Akira, she can be protective, and that's Faolan." Faolan by now was circling me, seeming curious. "Akira is only 2 feet long, her wingspan is 28 inches. But she is strong." Akira seemed pleased with this explanation, and lifted her head proudly. I nod to her, but she just glared back at me. "Faolan is 3 feet long, and has a wingspan of 40 inches. He is stronger than Akira but is slightly slower. He is a fun loving goof ball, so I enjoy his company." Faolan smiled happily. I chuckled. I like these dragons already.
     Faolan swam around me, "This is so cool!"
     "Yes but can we trust him?" Akira looked at me, suspicious.
     "Why don't you stay with him Faolan, you two would get along great. Plus you can learn more about humans." Zane smiled at us, his eyes sparkling.
     "Yeah, but us humans usually don't have dragons as pets. What would we do if people ask questions?" I frown, thinking of all the things that could go wrong.
     "I can turn into another animal on land. No human will know I'm a dragon! Well, minus you of course." Faolan smiled at me, swimming around me happily. "Akira and I can keep contact with our charms, so we will always know what is going on."
     This is awesome! I have a dragon as a friend! AND I can know what Zane is doing! "Sounds like a plan!"
     "This will be so much fun! What do humans do? Can you eat rocks? Rocks are good." Man, he asks a lot of questions, I will never be without a conversation.
     "We do lots of stuff, and no, we don't eat rocks." Faolan looked happily at me, which makes me happy to make someone happy.
     "Anyways, we should get going, told mom I would come home with seashells, which I have a pile of, so yay me." Faolan nodded, and we said goodbye to Zane and Akira.
     When we got to the land, Faolan said something I couldn't quite understand, and he started to glow. It hurt my eyes so I looked away.
     When I opened them, a blueish husky, with cyan paws, ears and muzzle stood by me. It wore the same collar as Faolan, so it was obviously him.
     "I'm a perro! Cool!" Faolan barked happily, his tail wagging.
     "Nice, now let's get going, these shells need to get home!"

3rd person:
     Travis and Faolan took the shells and headed to Travis's home. (The human homes are from Lover's Lane, minus Travis, he lives with him mom)
     Zane and Akira watched them go until they couldn't see them anymore. Then they headed to the Castaway Coral Caves.

_____________________________
1169 words! Woohoo!
Anyway bye guys, I'm tired XD