Chapter 4

Y/n pov

I was sitting in my room thinking about what happened yesterday. Yes, I'm still mad about it.

" hey y/n why ya looking so gloomy? " asked bendy.
" nothing bendy just thinking what to do in my life" I answered.

" HEY Y/N!", said Alice pushing bendy out of the way. " h- hey alice" I said. " oh hey alice" said bendy with a frown.

"So I was thinking if all of us could go swimming" said Alice. I imagined Alice in a bikini and blushed, but I snapped back to reality. I answered immediately without thinking twice " s-sure" I said.

Alice pov
Ok this is perfect WAIT bendy! What do I do to get rid of him. " hey bendy I think you can't come swimming with us. You might drown and ink the entire pool since you are very small" ,

I said." O-oh you're right I will just stay out of the pool with joey and Henry" ,said bendy. Dang it I didn't get rid of him completely but at least he won't be in the way.

Y/n POV
what did I get myself into!
Ok I need to calm down but how?
Oh, I just need to find a swim suit that's ok looking. Yeah I'll do that this will be the best time of my life. If I don't mess is up...
Just breath.
face your anxiety.
ok!
I'm going to be..... brave and try not to mess up.

Bendy pov
I walk out of y/n's room and go to mine . What do I do know I can't hang out with y/n if I'm sad and miserable. I need to be her happy best friend!
So that I can finally hang out with y/n. This will be amazing.

Boris pov

" hey bendy whatcha doin?" I said
" oh I see you are happy what for?" I asked
"Boris! I forgot to tell you that we are having a pool party are you excited?"bendy said
"Wow really?", I asked
"Yeah but are you going to swim or no?", bendy said.
" I'm going to swim how about you" ,I said.
"Well Alice told me I might ink the pool so I guess no" bendy said.
" WHAT she said that?! You only ink up when your sad or scared all ya got to do is stay happy and have fun" I say.
" You know what boris you're right I will go swimming and have fun!", bendy said.
I saw bendy as happy as he could ever be run out of the his room. I watch him run down the hall." Man I love makin my friends happy",I said to myself.