Curiousity

I went straight to my locker after walking inside to retrieve my books. I closed the locker and looked at the dull coloring of it. The theme colors of yellow and blue were presented all throughout the school,from the hallways to the lockers. They never repainted it so everything is kinda faded by now, which I hate.

Next thing I know I'm whacked with a bookbag and look to my left to see the culprit. Heidi was smiling down at me looking in a very happy mood. " Guess what?!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her "what?"

"I got the card."

I look at her suspiciously "What card?" Then she shoves a card in my face and tells me to open it. I grab it and look at the title. 'Breakup' it states. I look up at her to see her still smiling at me. Okay. I open the card and read what's in the inside. " I have 99 problems...and you're all of them."

I laugh a little and give it back to her. "Wow that's cruel, real subtle" I tell her as we begin to walk to Homeroom which is German class.

"Great, I need to let Zachary know that I am officially done with him and his bullshit. If he thinks that I'm clueless about where he's been going and what he's been doing, than he's wrong."she says while smoothing her black wavy hair.

Heidi Anderson is my bestfriend and I've known her since kindergarten. She is a mixed child of American and african American heritage. She loves fashion and is sweet until you get on her bad side. She also loves to paint.

Give the girl some paint and a canvas, she'd break that canvas and will decide to have other things to paint on,including the school.

I smile at my best friend and her ways of doing things. People move out the way as we walk down the hall.

Heidi and I have this reputation here at school. We were known as the trouble makers you shouldn't f*ck with unless you wanted your car to be restyled with sharpie markers or a humiliating video of you shown to the whole school during an assembly. Both which happened before.

We still make conversation as we turn the last corner where the class is located. We walk in the class and the room is empty except for one student name....Apollo? I don't really know but one thing I do know is that the kid is usually always alone and never talks to anyone.

He was sat all the way in the back where Heidi and I usually sit. We make our way over and Apollo finally seems to notice us and gets up to move. I fake a smile at him keeping back the urge to roll my eyes,and sit down and H sits next to me while looking at the mysterious boy.

"Do you wander why he never talks?" She asked still glancing over at him." I've know him since the 5th grade and I have never heard him speak to anyone."

My eyes also end up on him going against me willingly. I look him down and up taking him in. He was an average looking kid, a bit more on the cute side though. He had on dark jeans with a dark blue shirt and converse. His light brown hair was in a black beanie with a few strands fanning his forehead. Not bad.

I look back at Heidi and see that she was doing the same.

"Wow." She exclaims.

"What?"

"He doesn't even have to say a word to get a girl drooling over him."

"Every mans dream" I sarcastically retort while rolling my eyes at her blindness.

She follows my action and rolls her eyes as well."Oh come on, you can't deny that he's even a bit cute."

"Wanna know what's more cute?" I smile. "My expression when I see brownies on the table after I get home." My smile grows wider while thinking of the thought. What? Brownies are great!

"Shut up."

"Nothing I'd rather do more" I say and wink at her in which she sticks out her tongue. I smile again at my best friends childish ways and look up to find the class almost full.

Then I see dark brown hair heading for the seat in front of me. Ella Sinderwood. She had on a dark purple crop top, dark jeans with holes, and a plaid black and white shirt around her waste. She was one of those cool chicks in the school but that didn't stop her from thinking she's on the A-list. In other words,  she's a bitch.

"Hi Cleo" she says without a trace of generosity. She than looks to my left " Heidi." Heidi awards her with one of her famous fake smiles. "Hi Sinderwood, how was you're weekend?"

"Nice."

"Peachy!" Heidi responds while Ella takes a seat and turns her attention towards the board.

After the lecture the teacher gave us some free time to do the homework, which of courseee I don't do.

Instead of just sitting at my desk and thinking, I purposely over hear a conversation between Ella and Peter, her partner.

" Wanna go to the shelter after school?I offered to help with the dogs." She says.

"Yeah sure." He tells her. Peter suddenly turns around and faces me.

"How about you?" He asks me as if he knew I was listening all along.

"No thanks I have things to do anyways."

He gives me a smile and turns back around.

"Im also allergic to bitches."I answer suppressing a laugh and Heidi catches on to the double meaning immediately and is also trying not to laugh.

I hear a huff sound and see that it came from Ella who obviously heard me.

Oops!