DECKARD VS OWEN

While I was watching the two Shaw brothers argue about some little thing I started smirking as I got an idea, I wonder who will lose and who will win. Hmm, I'll trick them, I thought as I made my way over to break up their childish fighting.

I stepped in the middle of them and put my hands on their chests and pushed them away from each other.

" Honestly you two are like two old men fighting over a bench at the park." I told them while shaking my head.

They both turned to me in unison and looked like they were about to start yelling at me but one glare from me immediately shut them up.

I told them smirking," Since you two obviously took a hit to your ego, why don't you guys show me who the real boss is in your family aside from your mother." I started snickering at their dumbfounded faces but I was taken aback when they looked at me with twin smirks.

"Alright sweetheart, if I win, you have to let me take you on a date." Deckard compromised.

I hesitated for a moment before I agreed but then turned to Owen and told him," If you win I'll give you one of my cars." His eyes widened and he quickly agreed.

Deckard and Owen ran to their cars and got into position, I lifted my arms up and dropped them, the boys drove away quickly.

About 5-6 minutes passed and I saw a car close to the finish line, guess who won, Deckard Shaw.

He passed the finish and thats when all the cheers started, he parked his car in front of me and got out of his car. He was looking at me with a cocky smirk and came up to me and grabbed my waist kissed me without waiting for me to respond.

I sighed happily into his mouth, his lips, damn they were soft, we pulled away and turned to see Owen walking towards us with a pissed expression. I gave him my famous puppy dog eyes and his face softened at the sight, he just sighed rolling his eyes and hugged me, then he tried really hard to glare at Deckard but couldn't stay serious and just congratulated him.