coming soon

Hey guys,

So I've wanted to write for so long but I've been busy and had a lack of motivation to do so. But I've finally sat down and forced myself to write so, you know. The next part is a little blurb I was inspired to write a while ago, I just have so many ideas that I'm trying to string into a story lol. Hope you enjoy. Also, the prologue should be out sometime soon. And Please give me feedback, I would really love to read them, it gives me a lot of motivation to keep going when I know someone wants to read this story as much as I want to write it.

Thanks,

sylvia

sneak preview:

Her light brown hair flowed down her back like the waves of the ocean; her eyes a stormy colour that reminded him of the sea. A flush spread across her cheeks as he admired her.

"Don't look at me like that, Potter." She tried to sound like her usual tough self, but her eyes flitted to the floor and her fingers twisted nervously into the silky folds of her dress.

"You look pretty." He stumbled over his words. He didn't sound as confident as he usually did, not even to himself. Still, her bottom lip was caught between her teeth and her face flushed a healthy pink.

"I-I..." Her mouth kept moving but her mind was dead. She couldn't think with him there.

He reached forwards, gently tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. He let his fingers idle there, against her cheek, just long enough so that her eyes met his.

"Potter, thanks for keeping my date company."

James immediately pulled his hand back and plastered a cocky smile on his face.

"Yeah, no problem mate."