For LOVE!: Lyon v.s. Ribrianne.

"hmm? Why are they looking at me like that?" Black muttered, looking at Natsu and Gray, who were both huddled in a corner, shivering in fear.

"Oh, ever since you showed off your Divine Fairy Storm, they've been scared senseless of you." said Pumkin with a shrug.

"Ohoooo?" Black smirked, her eyes gleaming. "Well, that's something I can take advantage of...  Muahahahahahahahaha!"

Black began laughing sinisterlly, rubbing her hands together like an evil super villain putting together her master plan.

"OH CRAP! NOW IT'S WORSE!" Natsu and Gray stammered. 

"The next matchup!! Is Lyon Vastia! V.S. Brianne De Chateau!!" yelled Chapati.

"This is for you... PUMKIN CHAAAAAANNN!!!" Lyon roared, leaping onto the field, hearts in his eyes..

"EHHH!?" Pumkin stammered in confusion.

"Oh man.." Gray sighed. "least none of us have somebody as obsessed poking around at-.."

"GRAY-SAAAMAAAAA!!"

"OH CRAP!!" Gray roared as Juvia boob tackled him in the face. 

Lyon landed on his feat, grinning as he faced the beautiful Brianne.. who smiled as she approached.

"Well well! Lyon! It's been a while! I haven't seen you since the Cell and Crypt Keeper Incident!! I suppose you know my power

"Well well! Lyon! It's been a while! I haven't seen you since the Cell and Crypt Keeper Incident!! I suppose you know my power.. as I've shown it to you all!"

"Yeah." said Lyon with grin. "You and your Blue Pegasus bunch all about love aren't we? Well.. allow me to show you something even stronger than that.."

"Stronger?" said Brianne, blinking with surprise. "You fool! What can be stronger than.. LOVE!!"

Brianne did another pose.. and as she did, the entire Blue Pegasus guild mimicked her, yelling "LOVE!!"

"Meeeeeenn!" Ichiya exclaimed, sparkles glimmering around him. "The love... of beautiful.. handsome... Meeeeeen!!"

"I'll tell you... it is.. STRONGER LOVE!!" Lyon roared. "LOVE GREAT ENOUGH TO CHURN THE ROARING SEAS!! GREAT ENOUGH TO DEFEAT A STORM!! THE LOVE OF ONE ICE MAGE.. FOR ONE SAIYAN GIRL!! Yes.. I have fallen for her!!!!"

Lyon fell on one knee and held a hand to the air. "PUMKIN EVEREZZ!! I CONFESS MY LOVE FOR YOU!!!"

All the fans in the audience let out one collective "awwwwwwwww.." While those from the Logotown end let out cries of disgust and disappointment.

And Lola, who had been blushing and staring at Lyon with a dreamy look on her face, suddenly broke out into furious anger and roared. "OH COME ON!! YOU CAN DO BETTER!! NOTICE ME DAMNIT!!"

"Well well! It's a confession of love from Lyon Vastia!!" Chapati exclaimed. "Oh gosh that is so beautiful!!  But what does the lucky lady think!?"