extended summary.

e x t e n d e d   s u m m a r y :

On November 21st, two strangers boarded the nine twenty-one train, completely unbeknownst to the little tug that fate had pulled on the strings of their lives. Both of them were like sailors, lost amidst tumultuous waves on a starless night, in search of a lighthouse to lead them home.

Aryan Mehta is a literature major, perpetually drowning his heart and mind in a myriad of realities created by lines of words intricately strung together. Words to him were simply inked onto pages, hardly ever spoken, especially after losing his younger sister in a winter tragedy. He was once a boy who had a million desires burned into his soul, but they had all melted away as he strayed further from everything and everyone.

Neurobiology student Khushi Iyer feels as though her soul is stuck in an inescapable void drenched in darkness, and she cannot help but feel as if she's been holding her breath through the many storms that the universe forces her through. Yet, she masks her sorrows and continues with her joyful façade, with the hope that she will one day find her oxygen and finally be able to breathe again.

Both of them had not known that the nine twenty-one train would have their worlds colliding and their souls intertwining. The words they speak and the moments they share on their train rides become their escapes from the labyrinth of reality, for it is on the train that leaves Station Twenty-One that they truly feel alive; he finds his words and she finds her oxygen.

t i m e l i n e :

status : ongoing

start date : 28th July 2021

end date : -

c o p y r i g h t :

copyright of harshenixx

all rights reserved twenty twenty-one

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the prior permission of the author.