Chapter 1

Fluttershy was doing her rounds, feeding her animals when she heard a soft bump. She turned around and saw a pink earth pony on her lawn. Pinkie Pie. Judging from the sound she made, Fluttershy assumed she'd jumped all the way here. She felt slightly amused and... slightly nervous. "Morning, Pinkie, what can I help you with?"

"Nothing much Flutters."

"F-Flutters?!" Fluttershy blushed at the nickname, and looked down. "Why did you call me F-Flutters?" Pinkie grinned.

"Well if I call Dash, Dashie, why can't I call you Flutters?" Pinkie replied. Fluttershy wondered why she felt slightly nervous and.... Pinkie's grin... She shook her head. "So you wanted to know why I'm here, right?"

"Yes..."

"I actually came here to see you." Fluttershy felt herself blush again, and didn't know why.

"You...did?"

"Yep!"

Fluttershy turned her head. "For what reason?" Pinkie didn't lose her excitement. Fluttershy looked down at the ground.

"Well I did come here to get Gummy more food but also to see you!"

Fluttershy was confused. "Can't you get alligator food at the vet? Why do I get first pick?" Pinkie walked forward and hugged her without reason. Fluttershy felt herself blush yet again.

"You're my friend silly!"

"Oh. Yeah...." Fluttershy trailed off, feeling slightly disappointed.