Day IV: An Artist With Dark Intentions Part 3

"I knew it..." I mumbled after just finding out that my home town had been free from danger. I knew it wasn't bad that my country wasn't getting attacked, it just means that whatever had been happening while I was there, was caused by me.

Fuyu looked at me and I could tell she was devastated, "but how could you be bad with out any of us knowing?" She asked with a small glimmer of hope in her eyes. I leaned against the wall and dragged slid down it, "I dunno..." I said helplessly, "but for now, I'm going to let Ladybug and Adrien fight all the crimes here. I don't want to be a burden."

"Then, just keep your head held high and don't be consumed by your emotions." The little Kwami told me, "you'd only make a bigger problem for them if you got akumatized, and then your identity would be revealed." I sighed completely agreeing with, "yeah, but I'm going to need you one last time. I have to apologize to Adrien for almost giving out his identity." I said and the frosty Kwami nodded with a smile.

~Third Person POV~

"Oh Glace. You think you're sneaky leaving Britain?" A menacing man dressed in dark blue clothing said. "I will follow you wherever you go, because I know your secret." He continued and followed it up with dark laughter. This man used to be a British soldier, but was let off the team when they found out he had a health problem. But that very same day he stumbled across a Kwami of his own. It was that day he had began to cause destruction in Britain, specifically London.

However, Frosty Gem managed to get in his way. Now he is determined to expose her to the world, and take her Kwami for himself. Little does he know that Hawk-moth is after her too, for her power is even more powerful than Ladybug's herself.

~Back to Galce's POV~

I smiled back at my Kwami, "you're an amazing friend, you know?" I said with a giggle and held her softly in my hands to snuggle with her, "in fact, you're my best friend, and I think you're my only friend."

Fuyu looked at me with a bright smile, "thank you Everglow!" She said happily, "I hope we never get separated! But, what about Alya? Isn't she your friend?"

I looked at her confused for a second, "I don't think so," I said, "she's more of an acquaintance." I informed sadly, "in case you haven't noticed, we really don't talk that much." And then it hit me. My face dropped to that of a fearful face, "oh crap! If I don't find Kim and Alix to work on the project, they're going to kill me!" I hollered before bulting out of my door. "Where could they be?!" I wondered out loud as I looked around.

"Maybe try a gym." Fuyu whispered from my pocket, "Alix seems like a roller-blader and Kim seems like the type to play sports or run around."

"Great thinking!" I said happily and then looked around Paris for a gym.

"Why hello there, Glace Everglow." I heard a mischievous voice from behind me. I turned around with out a second thought. "You see," he said before I had a chance to ask him who he was. "I've always wondered what would happen if an important hero suddenly went missing." He continued and then pointed to me, "like one such as yourself." I gasped and took a step back, he figured me out?! How?! Who is he?! "Now, give me your miraculous peacefully. I know you have it, and sense I'm watching you, you can't transform."

Crap! This guy has me at check mate! How did I get so careless?... "What are you talking about?" I asked trying to play dumb. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I am Mimicale." He said with an evil smirk, "it means I can imitate the power of anyone around me. Such as your Kwami's, and the Evillustrator's. You better pray for help if Ladybug and Chat Noir come near." He paused giving me a glare, "now give me your miraculous and nothing bad has to happen to you or anyone else."

No way, I thought. I can't just give up Fuyu like that. "Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about," I replied, trying to keep cool and pretend I had no idea what he was talking about.

"You know who I am!" He yelled, in English this time, instead of French. (Because it's a French cartoon so yeah... It's called, 'Imagination.')

If he's speaking English, and he's bad then... That means the evil followed me! I've put Paris at an even greater risk for being targeted. My eyes widened and I stood back again, hoping that someone could come help. What am I supposed to do with out my power.

"Hey!" Another males voice was heard from behind me. "Leaver her alone!" He yelled, but I was too lost in thoughts and fear to turn around and see who it was. "I don't like it when people pick on innocent new girls in my class!" Just then a box encased the bad guy and trapped him there. Snapping out of it, I turned around only to see the Evillustrator. "Thank you!" I said and bowed. "You really saved me there Evillustrator..." I felt so pathetic at the time, having to rely on a bad guy to save me from another bad guy.

"It's no problem." He responded with a small smile "besides, you're uh... Really cute..." He said with a small blush, causing me to blush as well. "But I have to go! I have a date with Marinette, I would have invited you, but... It's just... I never had a chance to talk to you before..."

I gave him a small smile feeling a bit awkward, "t-that's okay!" I replied with a stutter, "now go enjoy your date!" He smirked and then disappeared. I sighed before running back to my house and slamming the door shut. Fuyu (almost typed Tiki for a second! Haha) flew out of my pocket and landed on my shoulder, "how does he know who you are?" she asked, "he sounded familiar to me... Do you think someone back at your home town figured you out?"

"No way!" I yelled holding back tears and huddling up against the door, "h-how could they?! I don't even know who they are!" I said, freaking out. "I'm scared Fuyu..." I said, "I've put Paris in danger and myself..." I was nearly shaking with fear, "he knows me... He knows I'm Frosty Gem..." At this point, I stopped caring about the school project. I decided to eat something to detract myself and then later I turned on the news to see that Ladybug and Chat Noir had saved the day and the Evillustrator had been de:evillized. "They're better off without Frosty Gem..." I muttered before crawling into my bed and closing my eyes.

That night I had terrible nightmares. The first one was about someone capturing Fuyu and then abusing her power. The next one was about someone defeating me and taking my miraculous away, revealing my identity, and leaving me helpless. The worst one though, was more of a flashback.