choose ( magcon fanfiction)

note

        my name is Morgan my 3 best friends r in this book ashlyn (ash) Alexis (Lexi ) Kaylee (kk) and we love magic on so this is my story I hope u like it thnxz for reading and if u have any tips comment and please like.

chapter 1*Mo

I was so excited I couldn't wait to go to magcon tommorow me Lexi ash and kk were so excited we kept screaming and laughing the whole night I thought I was gonna die of laughing !! I picked my favorite outfit cause we had to get up early so I went ahead and sat everything out for tommorow we talked about magc on all night long I talked about matt kk was talking bout cameron Lexi was talking about Taylor and ash was talking about Nash lexi and Kaylee were 16 and me and ashlyn were 15 so Kaylee or Lexi were driving. it was around 8:00 and we just ordered pizza from dominos and after we ate pizza they decided they wanted 2 go swimming we went swimming until 10:00 cause them babies got cold and they wanted to pull an all nighter but then they wanted to watch the movie ted and we fell asleep watching it .

*kk's POV *

I was so hungry and so was morganbut ashlyn and Lexi weren't even hungry and we went ahead and ordered it cause we couldn't wait much longer I checked my snap chat and it was from gage he said hey I was so happy but I didn't tell them cause then they would be yelling so much more and I had a headache yanno well after pizza it felt better and we all wanted to go swimming so we did we started swimming at 8:00 and swam till 10:00 so after swimming we wanted to watch a movie cause we were tired.