- 1 -

*(Y/N) POV (Point Of View)

Again. It's happening again. I can't see much. My glasses are on the floor some where when i got pushed on the floor by one of the jock groups. I don't know which jock group tho, since i cant see . As i  slowly start to stand up, a jock places a foot on my back, pushing me down on the floor again. Keeping their foot there so i can not move. 

I try to squirm away but fail. I'm to weak. The other jocks grabs my bag and flips it upside down, and shakes it. Making all of the stuff inside fall out. books,pens, pencils and such. The jock was about stop, until i hear the sound of a metal thing drop. That's not good. I struggles harder to break free, but the jock is to strong. '' Stop squirming!''  That voice. It's one of the strongest jock groups. It was Undyne. ''p-please, let me go! i-i won't tell the teachers! i promise!'' I say on the edge of crying. 

Some of the jocks laugh and then  they tell PJ to take the metal thing that was a locket. PJ. It was PJ holding my locket. I started to sweat and punched Undyne in the knee. She lets out a growl of pain and falls back. I take the chance i got and get up. I may be in pain, but i didn't care. I  could see a blurry figure holding something golden. 

I rush over to him and snatch the locket. I don't care about the books and glasses, i care about that locket. I ran as fast as fast as i could to the girls rest room. I walk into a stall, and slam the door closed. I sit on top of the toilet seat. It's quiet for a while until i feel tears falling down my cheeks. I let out small sobs and wipe away the tears with my hoodie sleeve. After a while of silent crying, i look down at the locket.

 After a while of silent crying, i look down at the locket

( the locket <3 i srsly want it irl tho <333)

As i was about to turn around the locket, i heard someone come in the rest rooms. I quickly put my locket in my pocket and stay quiet. '' (Y/N)?'' It was fresh. I unlock the stall i was in and peek out my head ''Hey fresh'' I say. Fresh turned her head towards me and gasped as she saw i was bleeding from my mouth. ''What happened!?'' Fresh asked while her hands was covering her mouth. I come out of the stall and try to hide the slight limp, but fail. ''I-i got beaten up again...but it's nothing'' I say as i go to the exit. 

Fresh blocks the door and looks me dead in the eyes. '' Stop lying. I know your not telling the truth'' I started to shake from the seriousness in fresh's eyes. ''Well... u-um... i-'' And before i could Finish my sentence, Fresh grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the rest room, to the nurses office.

-time skip to after school-

Finally! school is done and it's time to go home! i have my locker on the other side of school witch is sad, but i can survive. Kinda. As i pack my bag, i can hear faint laughing from a group of jocks. In my mind i'm screaming  and praying it's the nice jocks. But, i was sadly wrong. I quickly pack my bag and try to sneak out of the building and mumbling to my self. ''Almost there, Almost th-'' I get pulled back by my hoodie.

 ''And where do you think your going?'' I start to shake at the sound of undyne again. ''h-home'' i say quietly. she just laughs. ''not before i'l fucking  beat the shit out of you because you fucking punched my knee!'' i close my eyes tightly, waiting for the pain, but it never came

i slowly opened my eyes and saw Undyne's hand being stopped by a black hand with pink and white tips '' Don't. the principle is right there'' said a soft and angry voice. PJ! Undyne looked the way that PJ was looking. Undyne dropped me eminently as he made eye contact with principle. i grab my bag and squirm away then running when i can't see him. 

i slam the door behind me and jump on the couch. '' hoooooommeeee '' i say to myself. i sit up get out my phone to play some music. you put on your (F/S) (favorite song) and start to dance a bit. i quickly turn  off the music when i hear someone knocking on the door. i go down to the  floor and creep like a ninja to the door.

 i look into the window and see nothing. ''what?'' i open the door and look around '' hello? is anyone there?'' i open the door more and realize there is a box on the ground '' huh? what the heck? '' i pick up the box, look around and walk back inside the house. i go to couch and sit down, looking at the box.

i start to open the box and sees whats inside it.  it's chocolate and a note. i take bite of a chocolate piece. its really good.as i eat the chocolate, i read the note as well.

________________________________________________________________________________

dear (Y/N)

i hope you like the chocolates i made. i made for you. they are a 'thank you gift' for helping me with  my art project. your really talented! anyways, thank you. hope to speak to you soon

~ fresh

________________________________________________________________________________

// oh wow! uh, thank you for reading! i hope you liked it! it took a while to write this but im happy of how it turned out ^^ thank you for reading and plz  hit me up with a follow and comment. and maybe share this story with your friends -3- anyways, THANK YOU! \\