⚽a мaтcн ғor тнe world⚽

We've been waiting for someone to come up with a plan, i was sitting on the ground, with my back against the cold wall and my butt becoming cold duo to the cold ground. It got colder, every hour.

I looked around, Shuu was standing with his back against the wall. Taiyou was sitting on the ground, beside Shuu and was looking at the front, thinking. Hakuryuu was standing too, he was standing with arms crossed while glaring at those two guards that came to look after us.

I sighed, then stood up. I looked around, hoping to see something that will help us escape. I didn't find anything.

Shuu: Guys, am i the only one...who is getting chills duo to the cold?

Taiyou: N-no...i-i'm f-freez-zing!

Me: I...i'm fine, i guess...

I looked at Hakuryuu and noticed that he was not that cold, he was too angry to even think of that.

I hope Raimon are alright, hope they find us and save us soon.

⚽⚽⚽

{Tenma's Pov}

We arrived at a Building, we went out of the Bus, then walked inside with the Coach's. We were walking slowly, we even looked around us, hoping to find any traps or something like that. Nothing was found by us.

After a few more turns, we entered a huge room, that eventually turned dark and we gasped, believing that something will happen right now.

???: ЯΛIMӨП

Coach Endou: Who is this?!

???: YӨЦ ΉΛVΣ BΣΣП GΣŦŦIПG IП ӨЦЯ ЩΛY, FӨЯ ŦΉΣ PΛSŦ YΣΛЯS ӨF YӨЦЯ SЦCCΣSS IП DΣFΣΛŦIПG ЦS, ŦΉΣ SΣCӨПD SŦΛGΣ CΉILDЯΣП. YӨЦ ŦΉIПK GΣŦŦIПG ЯID ӨF ЦS, ЩΛS ŦΉΛŦ ΣΛSY? ΉΛΉΛ, DӨП'Ŧ MΛKΣ MΣ LΛЦGΉ. IŦ'S JЦSŦ ŦΉΣ BΣGIППIПG ӨF YӨЦЯ SЦFFΣЯIПG. YӨЦ MIGΉŦ ΉΛVΣ ΛVΛŦΛЯS, MIXI-MΛX'S, BЦŦ YӨЦ DӨП'Ŧ ΉΛVΣ ŦΉΣ PӨЩΣЯ ŦΉΛŦ ЩΣ ΉΛVΣ. BΣ PЯΣPΛЯΣD ŦӨ SΣΣ ЩIŦΉ ӨЦЯ ӨЩП ΣYΣS ΉӨЩ SӨCCΣЯ SLӨЩLY DISΛPPΣΛЯS

At that moment, it got brighter, but we were kinda confused. Are they really back?

Shinsuke: Tenma! What are we gonna do?

Shindou: I think you know our answer

I clenched my fists, and was not believing that this is beginning all over again. We have to fight them, again. It was a hard fight back then, and now doing it again. What should we do?

Shindou: We have to fight them! We want to bring Mioda back! And the Real Coach Kidou!

Shindou pointed at Coach Kidou with his finger, and spoke.

Shindou: You faker! Stop pretending to be Coach Kidou! Your Games are over! Show yourself!

He smirked like a creep, then looked at us.

Fake Kidou: You really think that you will be able to win against, the Second Stage Children. What a joke. You won't be able to

Kirino: What exactly do you guys want from us?

Slowly this guy, who pretended to be Coach Kidou, turned slowly back to normal.

???: We? All we want, is a little Match. If we win, you give us the World

Shindou: I thought we already settled this! You guys are at it again!?

???: You agree or not?

Everyone were shocked, not knowing what to say.

Me: We accept

Kirino: Tenma!

Me: And we will win!

This guy, smirked and jumped in front of us, then a bright light came and this brought his Teammates. He crossed his arms, and looked at us with a smirk on his face.

???: Let's play your Soccer, Matsukaze Tenma

Me: Sure

???: Oh, how rude of me...i forgot to properly introduce myself

He bowed so arrogantly. Then smirked widely and creepily at us.

Haru: My name is Matatagi Haru. Now then....let's play Soccer

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤