Part 6

Mark covers his ears, and takes a step back. "Y/N, SHUT UP!" he yells, in a joking manner, just as loud as you were. You let out a soft chuckle. "Now go get dressed Y/N." Mark says, leaning on the counter. You look down at your dog drool and fur covered, worn two days straight clothes. "What, these aren't good enough?" you ask him. He just shakes his head and points to the stairs.

"Fiiiiiinnnnneeee. Dad." you mumble, walking to the stairs. "And hurry up! If you're not back down here in three minutes and twenty-four seconds we're leaving without you!" "WHY SUCH A SPECIFIC TIME LIMIT?!" you yell from upstairs. (My math teacher does that. We all love it, and count down. Right Bob? [Ah, I love Bob...]) You quickly throw on a fan-made Chica shirt, a comfy pair of pants, and your flip flops. As you run down the stairs, you hear Mark counting.

"Five...four...three...two..." You jump off the last three steps, landing right in front of Mark. "...one. Let's go!" His face lights up as he clips Chica's leash. Mark escorts you out of your house and to his car. He opens the front door, and you step to get in. "No. Chica gets to sit in the front. Only for real ladies. Dogs in the back." You stand, arms crossed, glare on, as Chica jumps in the seat. Mark gently closes the door, and opens the back one on his way around the car.

You sit in the back, mumbling curses. "And be careful back there. Don't want your hair all over my new seats." "I can't believe you seriously made me sit back here. A**hole." He just breaks out into laughter. "Look, you can sit in the front on the way home. Deal?" You turn to look out the window, ignoring Mark. You're not mad, it was actually kinda funny. But as a girl you gotta play the sass card. (Feminists be raging)

You watch the scenery pass by in flashes of many different colors. You decide to get back at Mark by asking "Are we there yet?" literally every four seconds. "DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS CAR AROUND!!!" he yells, at one point, almost in a serious tone. You stop for about twenty seconds before starting up again. By the time you actually get there, he looks like he's ready to pull all his (beautiful) hair out. "I'm. Going. To. Kill. You. Y/N!!!" he says, getting out of the car. You give him a big smirk as you slam your door.

"If I had to go through one more minute, ONE MORE F***ING MINUTE, of that, I would have crashed the car and killed us all." "Even Chica?" you ask, patting her head. "Even Chica!" he yells. You look down at Chica, dog smirk on her face, cuz she has no idea what Mark just said. "You didn't hear that, Chica." you whisper. "This is a pretty beach though!" you happily say. Mark stops walking and facepalms.

I do as BOB always does....updates late. I've made it a point to mention Bob as much as possible now. So you'll see this a lot. Bob is a good person though. She has a nice Gravity Falls and Markiplier shirt too. Wonder where she got 'em? Love ya, Bobbo!

(Other people, none of you will get any Bob references. She's a good friend of mine, from real life, so we talk and make jokes a lot. Just ignore the Bob trash jokes, 'kay? And here, I updated!)