How It All Started

Hermine's POV
I leap from bed, excited for my first day of middle school. I fix my hair and throw some clothes on myself. I go downstairs and eat an apple. My mom sees me and grabs an apple herself.
"Good morning." She says.
"Good morning." I say.
"You ready for your first day of middle school?" She says.
"Yeah." I say.
"Okay then let's get going." She says.

Marcus's POV
I wake up with that face again. I'm going to a school were I know nobody. Now what do I do? Do I try to make a new life or keep mine and will it even work if I fake who I am? So many questions no answers anywhere. I get up from my bed wash my face and get ready for the new school still nervous wondering if I'll find any friends not that I had any before. I go to school and that's when the new day of my life starts.

Hermine's POV
I get to school and I find my group of friends. We say hi to each other and Roxy starts being herself.
"Damn Hermine have you gained weight?" Asks Roxy, laughing.
"No Roxy, I see you are still a bitch." I say.
"At your service." She says bowing. Then my vision turns to someone I had never seen before. Someone so unique and overwhelming at the same time. Someone I wanted to meet. I hear the warning bell say my goodbyes to my friends and go towards first period.

Marcus's POV
I get to school and find myself alone. I look around and everyone is with someone. I'm the only person that's alone. None of my old friends are here so I just decided to wait for the bell to ring. From the corner of my eyes I saw a girl I think she was looking at me but she looked away quickly. Either way even for a friend She is way out of my league. The bell rings and I decided instead maybe I should skip school but in my head I knew I had to go to class or it wouldn't be a good day at my house so I went to first period alone nobody by my side.
--------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Hey guys, in this story I have a co-editor that's writes Marcus's point of view. I hope you guys like our new story. If there is anything we can do to better our Story let us know by commenting. If you like it so far vote on it. Thank you guys for reading our story.