First Day Of School

Hermine 👆

Hermine's POV
I get to my first period and I sit in the first empty desk I see. I am sitting next to this girl who looks nice.
"Hi what's your name?" She asks.
"Hi I'm Hermine, what's your name?" I say.
"My name is Rebecca, Becky for short" she says smiling.
"It's nice to meet you Becky." I say.
"Alright students, enough chitchat. We all know we have a new student. Hermine stand up say hello to ur classmates." Says Ms.Alegret. I stand up shyly and wave at everyone, then sit back down. Everyone says hi to me.
"Okay now back to the lesson of the day." Says Ms.Alegret.
The redness of my cheeks disappear and I pay attention to the lesson. I had already learned this in my old school.

Marcus's POV
I get to my first period alone. I say hi to an old face from a distance but unsuprisingly they don't even grin back. I wonder does everyone hate me or dislike me in this school, by the looks of it they do.
"Morning class"the teacher says as she comes in looking suprisingly happy to be here for first.
"My name is ms.pimenta".
I wonder in my head why would somebody name their child after a spanish spice (no offense to you out there who are called this). It doesn't make much sense but I deal with it. We open our books and get to work. It's gonna be a long long year.

Hermine's POV
The bell rings and we switch to third. For third I had band. I was so bored in this class, I usually fell asleep in it. After an hour or two we switch to 5th. For fifth I had my favorite subject, math. My teacher was Mr.Martinez. I come into the class and he sits us in alphabetical order, me always being the last. I see various kids. Mr.Martinez after a while, presents me and another new kid to the class. The other new kid was called Marcus. I looked at him and waved, knowing that we were in the same situation. We were both new to the school and we didn't know anyone. Then a kid came up to me.
"Hi I'm Elvis, nice to meet you Hermine." He said.
"Nice to meet you too." I say and smile.
"You are very pretty." He says.
"Oh, thank you." I say shyly.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Sure." I say and we exchange numbers. I can't believe I already have a boyfriend. This is surprising. He blows me a kiss and sits back down.

Marcus's POV
I get to PE one of the classes I might actually like this year. I sat with a couple of random kids that I didn't know I see another familiar face from my old school and for once the kid actually started talking to me. "Hi my name is James, I remember you from elementary, I didn't know u were even in this school" he said as we sat on the pe turf. "Yeah I get that a lot, I'm not that noticeable if I really wanted to I could be a ninja and nobody would ever know I was anywhere, I'm starting to think it's a curse and not a blessing" I say trying to force a smile. I don't want to lose a friend I've yet to gain. Well we talk and talk throughout the whole pe class I don't even think it was pe because they didn't even make us do anything but I say bye to James, mabye my only school friend this year and the next ones to come. I get to my 5th period, to my suprise that same girl from the morning was there mr.martinez my math teacher presents me and her to the class her name, it's wierd, but its cool, hermine. I hear a whispering conversation from the distance a kid I have yet to meet and hermine were talking. I couldn't make out everything but to my suprise I think he was flirting with her and then asked her out. Oh well, it doesn't really matter like I siad she's way out of my league. Even for a Friend. As we all leave I start heading to my 7th period mrs.perez a nice lady that worked, not only in the language arts section of the school but is also part of the upper staff. "morning class" she says as she walks in as one of the brainic kids Jessica corrects her and says "its afternoon miss" As she starts her lesson I try to see if there's any kids to talk to I found this one girl, Melissa, she was short and sweet she talks to me and i get nervous "Hey there, you are?" I respond shyly "I'm marcus. I heard ur name was melissa right?" she repiles "Heard? Are you stalking me?" I say even more shyly than before "No no, I just heard you know I get lost and hear a random conversation" she replies in a cute laughing way "Ha ha, you're funny marcus, you can calm down I was just messing with you. I saw you looking at me and decided I'll say hi." she scared the hell out of me before but I manage to respond and say "Well it was pretty funny and its nice to meet you Melissa, there's not too many people who notice me" she says "Really? That's strange, it's not hard to miss you" After that we talk the rest of the class, got in trouble a bit and learned a few things about eachother. Until she saw some other kid and started talking him, the bell rings without me noticing the time. I pack up and get ready to head home.

Hermine's POV
I head to 7th period, dance. I walk in and change into my dance uniform. Then we start the exercises. After exercising for 30 minutes we make a small dance. I can't believe this day has gone by so fast. After finishing the dance we all change. Then a familiar someone runs up to me.
"Hey girl" says Roxie.
"Hi Roxie" I say hugging her. The bell rings and I pick up and go home. I head to my friends mom and she takes me home.