Prologue

The humanoids we're 100ft below the lookout. They were tearing a person apart,  who they had captured.  That person was once a member a S Truth,  his name was Hoseok.  And he was Kayden's best friend.  S Truth was a group that came together to defeat the humanoids.  They were the ones who had survived the first attack of the humanoids. Humanoids were robotic humans.  They were made to be helpers around the house,  and just basically do everything humans couldn't.  But their programing was so detailed that they were able to think for themselves,  and they turned against the humans.  Since they were designed to do stuff humans couldn't,  the people couldn't defeat them.

Kayden looked down at the humanoids,  her sniper gun aimed for the one in the middle.  Her finger was held tightly on the trigger.  Then she pulled.  The
bullet shit right through the
humanoid, exploding its head into tiny little metal pieces.  The rest of its body fell forward.

   She was trying to get her friend back.  That's who the humanoids we're tearing apart.  As she reloaded  her gun, she cursed at him in her head. "Dammit Hoseok,  you idiotic tube worm. " She yelled to herself. Why had he run away?

   But of course,  she knew.  He was so passionate about his friends.  When he was little his family left him and his younger cousin Rose. They were all he had left.

   That morning she had been sitting on the floor,  in a circle with her friends,  back at the base.  They sat in silence,  candles burning all around them.  The humanoids had just killed Namjoon's younger cousin, Lisa.

   Then Hoseok stood up,  breaking the silence. 

"I'm going out there to give those stupid humanoids what they deserve. "

"Don't you dare. " Snapped Suga,  the group leader. 

"We don't even know where they are.  And were still wounded from the last fight with them.  So we can't go with you,  and who knows how many humanoids will be out there! "

"I won't be alone.  Kayden will come with me."  She stayed silent for a while before answering.

Everyone looked at her. 
She looked at the ground. She stayed silent.

"You'll come with me,  right,  Kayden? " She closed her eyes,  nodding her head in disagreement.

"No,  Suga's right.  We need to heal before we do anything. " She glanced up for just a moment,  just enough to see Hoseok's face sink in disappointment.

"Lisa was our friend.  We need to fight back.  You know that,  Kayden.  I can't do it alone.  I need you. "

She shook her head,  looking down.  Hoseok sighed.

"Namjoon,  what about you.  You were her cousin. "

"No,  I agree with Kayden and Suga. "

"Come on, anybody?"

No one said anything.  Everyone just glanced at each other.  Avoiding eye contact with Hoseok.

"Fine then. You guys we're never my friends anyway. " He said,  spinning on his heels and walking away.  This words hit Kayden like a stinging bullet. She jumped up.

"No!  Hoseok!  Wait! " Kayden yelled,  but it was to late,  he was already gone.

//I LOVE YOU.

the humanoids took away the only thing kayden ever really knew.

IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK.

kayden and the others will fight for their friends.  with the help of an unexpected someone.

NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS.

the truth is finally revealed. but that just makes things all the more worse.

YOU DON'T DIE FOR YOUR FRIENDS,

YOU LIVE FOR THEM. Authors note\\

Hi there!  I'm the author,  but you probably already knew that.  Anyway I would like to tell you that this story was originally not based off of BTS,  I was writing the story and then I got into k-pop and BTS.  That is why Hoseok and Namjoon have younger cousins.  Also I am using stage names and real names for the different characters.  If you think I should change them,  tell me and I will look into it. By the way,  I know all there real names and stage names just in case you think I don't.

Hope you enjoy the story!