Still prologue

As the humanoid's head exploded into dust, the other humanoids all jumped back in shock. They looked up to see where the bullet had cone from. Kayden ducked down so they couldn't see her. After about 5 minutes she shit another one, then dis the same with the last one. The moment the last humanoid's head exploded, she ran down to her friend Hoseok. She ran to the side of the boy she once called her best friend.

(Gorey stuff(

One of his legs was ripped off, spewing blood everywhere, and the skin on his left arm was completely gone, revealing the pink bloody under skin. His for head had a giant gash in it. His face was covered in scratches and dark red blood. His shirt was ripped up revealing his cut-open torso. Blood stains covered his shirt. (End of gorey stuff) Even though she was so wounded, he was still able to speak. He began to mouth words...

"K-kayden." He breathed out., wincing.

Kayden's heart sunk in her chest at seeing him like this. A complete feeling of distraught washed over Kayden. Her whole world had been shattered. Her best friend was dying...

Right in front if her.

Right in her arms.

"Don't talk," She said, "you'll lose your energy faster. "

"T-theres no point. I'm gonna die any... way. "

"No, don't talk like that. " Kayden said failing at holding back her tears and full on sobbing.

"don't cry. " Hoseok said in a small whisper.

"please, don't cry. "

Kayden sniffles a few times, finally turning her sobs to faint crying.

"Kayden? "

"Yes? "

"Tell the others I'm s-sorry for what I said b-before. "

"Ok, I will.

" Promise me something. Kayden."

"Promise me you'll never forget me. Promise me that even when your old and the world is finally at peace again, you'll never forget me. "

"I promise. I'll never in a million years forget you. I promise. " Hoseok smiled.

"One more thing. "

"Kayden? "

"Yes? " The sobs started to come back.

"I love you. And not just as a friend. " Kayden's eyes widened.

"H-hoseok? What....What do you?

Hoseok's eyes rolled back and his body went limp.

" No! No! Hoseok! Hoseok! " Kayden sobbed, shaking him, trying to get him to wake up.

But it was to late.

He was already dead.

//Authors note\\

I know I know, the feels. I'm so sorry 😭. I had to do it. But don't worry, you won't be sad or long.