p

the following day,she was sent to the land with a white dress,her bow and arrows on her back. she roamed through the streets. people couldn't see her. aena was almost like a floating soul,or maybe she was one.

surprisingly,it didn't took too much time to search for the school where a bong jaehyun was enrolled. she passed the school gate and found jaehyun quietly sitting at a bench alone. she sat beside him and examined him carefully. he was hot but his personality makes him cute. it was the school's breaktime and other students from different schools are allowed to go to their school's garden. but that's the limit where they are allowed.

he suddenly rushed to a little kid when the kid starts crying after losing to a game. he comforted the kid first before showing his aegyo or should i say the 'cupid aegyo' like what others say? the cupid aegyo,it touched her heart. she was a literal cupid and she would have think he's a cupid too if she hadn't know him.

even going home,she would follow him. she would sit in a couch comfortably while he would go to his room. after all,she can't be seen.

a day passed. now she's following vrie. vrie,she was jaehyun's bestfriend. she's very supportive,kind and beautiful. the 'full package' they say. she smiled as she watch the two,jaehyun and vrie,getting along.