d

it was a mission complete for her. but due to a delay,she stayed at the land. she had no choice but watch jaehyun and vrie doing lovey-dovey. they fought very rarely and jaehyun quickly says sorry and vrie understands it. it's raining today. aena's eyes were locked to jaehyun and vrie kissing on the rain. it was romantic,but she couldn't help to feel jealous. she wish it was her. but wishes don't come true.

the next day was not just a casual day. she was shocked when jaehyun asked vrie to go to a date. it was an amusement park date. aena laughed when jaehyun insisted to ride the roller coaster. 

"jaehyun,please" vrie pouted.

"aish,vrie!fine!just stop acting cute!" she smiled triumphantly. jaehyun don't look scared because his eyes was just on vrie. while vrie,he was clutching tight to jaehyun shirt. 'adorable' she thought. they also rode the carousel. 

the sun was going down and the moon was rising. their last ride on the amusement park was the ferris wheel. jaehyun and vrie was sitting next to each other,holding their hands and watching the stars. aena was completely invisible sitting in front of them. 

the next day,aena was shocked,again,to hear jaehyun's words.

"vrie,is it okay to you if we are gonna go together to a cementery?" jaehyun asked. vrie looked puzzled,but she still nodded.jaehyun held her hands before saying a 'thank you'.

they don't have classes today so when the clock striked about 4:00pm, they rode a car to go to the cementery.

they walked not too far but when they reached a grave full of wilthered flowers,jaehyun stopped. he kneeled to the grave before placing a bouquet of roses.

"i'm with her now,i made our wish come true. i'm happy now with the girl i love and i bet,you're happy too" jaehyun spoke to the grave. he smiled bitterly as he tried not to cry.

"vrie,here lies the girl i loved. i promise her that i will soon find someone that i love. and i found you" he said.

"vrie,you should go and meet her" jaehyun signalled to her. when aena saw the name and picture of the girl in the grave,she cried. she doesn't know how to feel.

"vrie,meet aena. my ex-girlfriend."

and those were the last words she heard. she just woke up in their world and was greeted by her boss,smiling.

"congratulations. it was mission completed! now,i'm giving you a favor to choose a gift." the boss smiled at her.

"can i just have jaehyun's picture?" aena asked.

"huh?a picture of him?okay..but isn't that an easy gift?"

the picture would mean a lot to aena. after a minute or two, her boss came back with two pictures before leaving her. she cried as she held those pictures near her heart.

the first picture was a stolen shot of jaehyun. and the second one?it was almost unbelievable.

with those two pictures,it was enough for her.

jaehyun wouldn't know her existence.

❝because after all,she was just a

➸ c υ p ι d.❞

────────────────────

❝'cupid' is now completed.❞