A conversation

Colin entered his front door and saw that Jared was lying on the couch and was eating popcorn. The older brother was really excited about breaking the news to Jared. He took his shoes off and set his steps towards the living room.

"Jared, want to help me with something?" Colin said while sitting down in the living chair. He was fidgeting because he had no idea of how his brother was going to react.

"With what?" his brother wanted to know. Jared turned his face towards his brother and looked at him with a questioning look. His mouth was full of popcorn and some of it fell to the floor when he added: "With computers, right?"

Colin nodded and saw that Jared got up to sit. Jared took coding classes and programming in general when he was in middle school and he was really good at it. 

"What will you need?" Jared asked and put the popcorn bowl on the table. 

"Actually, me and Jeffree need your help with a little bit more than just hacking and programming. Can you help?" Colin explained.

"I can't help you if I don't know what can I help you with." Jared told his brother and leaned closer to him. He was really interested.

"Have you heard that the school fire wasn't an accident?" Colin wanted to know.

When Jared heard what his brother had just asked him, his eyes went much bigger and you could see that the guy was surprised.

"It wasn't?" Jared asked quickly. "How do you know?"

"Harry told me via message." Colin explained.

"Can you show it?" Jared asked and after that he saw that his brother had taken out his phone and was looking for the message. Eventually, he found it and showed it to Jared.

"How did he find out?" Jared was curious.

"Don't know," Colin answered Jared's question really shortly, "and I can't ask him either."

"Why?" Jared didn't understand. "Are you guys fighting or what?"

"No," Colin said clearly, "he was murdered."

"What?" Jared said and his mouth fell wide open. "How do you know that he was murdered?" he asked a little bit suspiciously.

"We called him and we heard it on the phone. Harry was screaming and it was horrible as shit. I wouldn't never want to live that moment through again." Colin said and exhaled deeply.
"Oh, crap," Jared breathed and let his head down. He was thinking of Harry because the guy was feeling sorry for his brother.

"And what do you need from me?" Jared asked and took some popcorn and put it into his mouth.

"I need you to help me and Jeffree find the people behind the fire and Harry's murder. It's is really important." Colin described.

"And why is that?" Jared questioned. He looked at his brother with a quite suspicious look.

"Don't you want to find the people who are responsible for the fire that killed our frickin' friends? The people who killed Brad, Will, Jack and our other friends who we care about? Those lunatics ended their life with lighting that fire. And that's why me and Jeffree want to find those guys and teach them a fucking lesson. Want to help us with that?" Colin explained and got so deep into his explanation that his face started turning red with wrath against the people behind the disaster.

Jared understood his brother and gave the offer a slight thought. In the meanwhile, Colin got up, went to the kitchen and got himself a beer from the fridge. He just wanted a cold drink to get his mind off the phone call during what his friend got killed.

When Colin came back from the kitchen, his brother shouted to him: "I'm in!" That brought a smile on the older brother's face and his evening just got a lot brighter because with Jared's help, the guys would have better access to different data avaliable on the Internet.

The rest of the night went by with Colin and Jared just chilling and watching TV. The guys were going to meet Jeffree the next day and talk about the plan Colin and Jeffree had put together. Both of the brothers were waiting for it.