A fight

"OMG, what the bloody hell was that?" Colin gushed while still in shock. They had just listened to their friend being killed. The boy looked at Jeffree, who was totally devastated by the thing that he had heard. To be honest, Colin was in the same place as his friend. Both of the guys had lost three of their friends in a week.

"We've got to protect ourselves," Jeffree said confidently.

"But the guy doesn't know where we are." Colin argumented. "Maybe he's just manipulating with us."

"Colin," Jeffree stated while tearing up. "This guy murdered our friend. He threatened us. If we hadn't called him, we wouldn't know that he's dead. Without that we wouldn't know about the threat he made..."

"Maybe, just maybe, if we hadn't called Harry, the murderer wouldn't've threatned us. Maybe we called our friend at the wrong time and that's why OUR FRIEND got murdered." Colin argued.

"What are you impliying to right now?" Jeffree asked with anger and unclearment. "Are you saying that we shouldn't've called Harry? That we're responsible for our friend being murdered?"

"No, I didn't mean that..." Colin said and was trying to ease the situation.

"What did you mean then?" Colin's friend furied and looked at Colin with a very angry look.

"I just meant that maybe, just maybe, it was our phone call that got Harry killed. If we called like 5 minutes later, there may be a chance that our friend would still be alive." Colin explained.

"So you're saying the same thing I just did: that we're responsible for our good friend's death?" Jeffree wanted an explanation. His face was turning red and a tear came out of his left eye.
"No, listen please," Colin declared. "I'm just saying that we MAY be PARTLY responsible for that, not that we ARE responsible." The boy was starting to get REALLY pissed at Jeffree. He hated that his best friend was thinking that he was a sociopath of some sort. He was also really devastated about the loss of three of their friends, maybe even more than Jeffree.

But Colin was a realist. The boy was sure there is a chance that Harry was hiding from the murderer and they called him at the time he was hidden and that was the way the murderer found Harry. He really didn't want to think about them being partly responsible for that.

"Colin!" Jeffree shouted. The café they were in was quite empty but the people in it and the barista looked at him after that. But he didn't care at all. He just wanted to get it out.

"WE JUST LOST OUR FRIEND, HE WAS MURDERED AND YOU'RE SAYING IT'S OUR FAULT! WE HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR THE LAST HOUR, SO THERE'S NO WAY THAT WE COULD'VE KILLED HIM! WE HEARD ON OUR PHONE HOW OUR BEST FRIEND WAS KILLED! DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S TRAUMATIC?!"

"I do, but..." Colin started explaining but he was disturbed by Jeffree's shouting again.

"NO BUTS! IF I WERE YOU, I WOULDN'T SPEND MY TIME THEORIZING ABOUT IF WE'RE RESPONSIBLE OR NOT. THERE'S NO POINT IN THAT!"

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN, AH?" Colin exploded and stood up. "ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAY HERE AND MOPE?"

Jeffree didn't have any more arguments. He was clueless of what to do.

Colin sat down, like Jeffree did and debated: "Like Harry said in the text he sent before we called him, the fire wasn't an accident. So that means the murderer knew that Harry knew that it wasn't an accident. I'm not going to rest until I find out who set the school on fire and who the hell killed Harry."

"Sounds a little bit cheesy, doesn't it?" Jeffree asked. "You're not going to rest until you find Harry's murderer. To me, that sounds too cheesy to be true."

"Wouldn't you do the same?" Colin asked with big interest. "Don't you want to find the person who was behind all this s*** that has been happening?"

"Well yeah, but..." Jeffree doubted a little bit.

Colin stopped Jeffree and said confidently and with a little bit of anger: "All these tragedies that have been happening to us lately have all been caused by really dumb and sick people. All of those disasters wouldn't've happened IF there weren't for those guys. We have lost Will, Brad and Harry because of those phychos. I'm willing to do ANYTHING to teach those lunatics a lesson they'll never, EVER forget."

"Hmm..." Jeffree hummed and fell in deep thought.

"You want to help me with this?" Colin finally asked. He had let Jeffree think his thoughts for a minute or two.

Jeffree debated it for a moment and then said: "I'm in." Colin smiled and took out his wallet.

"Why are you going to need that?" Jeffree asked. He watched as his friend opened the wallet and took out a piece of paper.

"Let's form a plan and let's write it here." Jeffree's friend explained. Two hours later they had formed a proper plan and the friends were ready to get some sweet, sweet payback. But first they needed to find the people behind the murders and the fire.