Anime (Gray x Reader)

*in this story you name is ELLA 

Anime- Fairy Tail

GRAY X READER

(WARNING HEAVY LEMON AHEAD)

It was about 8 pm at night. You had just gotten back from a week traveling with your family. You were tired and ready to *hit the sack*. You began walking up the steps to your condo when you suddenly noticed a naked man sleeping at your doorstep. You were about to scream until you realized this naked man was your all time crush and best friend GRAY FULLBUSTER. You were happy yet displeased with him laying his naked body in front of your door. "GRAYYYYYY, JUVIA IS HERE FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!" you yelled in his ear. He shot up with a displeased and worried look in his eyes. {note- I ship gruvia, so no disrespect}. "HA HA HA I GOT YOU GOOOOOD" you laughed hysterically. He glared at you and said in a low husky tone "you are so going to get punished". You looked up and grind "well see". You walked to the door and unlocked it. Before you could even realize you were inside and pushed against the wall with no way out. You looked up and you met the eyes of a lustful wild tiger. You shivered a bit under his gaze but you could feel your heat rise with anticipation. "Umm gray, what are you doing" you whispered looking away in embarrassment. "Something i should have done a long time ago" he said. You looked back up and right away he smashed your lips with his. Right away this fire pastion released in you. You closed your eyes and kissed him back, harder. You could feel him smirking against your lips. He licked your bottom lip, asking for an entrance but, you decided to tease him. You broke the kiss and started working on his neck. You could tell your tactics were working by his cute sounds and his bare dick springing upwards. You started tracing your fingers from his shoulders down. Then he stopped you from going any further than his hips, he picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. He kissed you. Surprised you opened your mouth and he slipped his tongue in. he walked you two to your bedroom without breaking the kiss. He softly laided you on your bed. He stopped the kiss and looked at you "can I" you nodded in response. He started kissing your face and the he worked down from your jawline oo your collarbone leaving love bites here and there. "Lift your arms" he said and you obeyed. He took your shirt off and then your pants. He looked you up and down with hunger in his eyes. You started feeling embarrassed even if you were just in your underwear witch today was very invisible and lacey. He smirked and started giving you hickeys on your breast, he took off your bra and sucked on one mound while playing with the other and he switched to give equal pleasure. You moaned his name gripping his hair lightly. "Don't worry babe" he said "it's only just begun." he started working his way down giving you small kisses along the way untill he stoped at your pantie line and he teasingly slow took them off. He lifted your legs onto his shoulders and stared at your wet steaming entrance blowing lightly on it. You began to grow impatient wanting to feel something so you bucked your hips up a bit and whined "Gray please". "Yes my queen" he said and started licking and sucking on your folds you screamed in ecstasy having a new amazing feeling rush through your body. You gripped his hair tighter pulling him closer so he complied sticking his hot tongue inside of you. "I'm gonna..." you couldn't finish your sentence because you came in his mouth. You watched him rise to face you with you cum still on the corner of his mouth "you taste sweet" he said "I like it, you should try some too" he said and kissed you pushing his tongue inside of you mouth so you can taste yourself. He broke the kiss and looked at you "do you have condoms?" he asked. "Gray I don't want you to use any I want to feel all of you" you said, for a minute he looked at you surprised then smirked. "Ok ready" he asked. "Yea" you replied and he pushed himself in you all the way. You screamed feeling his big cock tear through you as you felt hot tears run down your face. He let you adjust when he was all the way in. after about a good 10 minutes you said "ok, you can move" and you felt a wave of pleasure run over you. You moaned very loud and you can hear his grunts as he thrusts in and out of you with amazing force a speed. Soon he became sloppy and started to slow down showing he was going to cum soon and you also were feeling the familiar knot forming in you body almost at max. You began squeezing your hands on his shoulders moaning "gray I'm gonna" "me too" he grunted out. A few more thrusts and he came inside of you . you both rode out your high and he fell next to you on the bed pulling you closer to a snugly. "Ella I have something to tell you" he said "I do too" you replied "but you can go first". "Ella I love you and I have ever since I first meet you"he confessed "really, me too Gray" you started crying tears of happiness "so Ella will you please be my girlfriend" he asked and you nodded "yes of course I will" you giggled. And the two of you shared and lovely kiss and snuggle soon falling asleep in each others arms. 

* okay, sorry guys that took forever. granted i procrastinated half the time :p 

i don't really care like only 10 of you who read this shitu are my friends from school (yo waz up )

so yea gn. 

thanks for reading

lov ya,

Rippy Razz  <3  (yes i know it's weird deal with it like how you would deal with stupid shitu :p)