KPOP (Suga x Reader)

* in this story your name is IZZY 

Kpop group- BTS

#WARNING- SMUTT IS AHEAD, READ AT OWN RISK

it was about 11 pm on a Friday night. You are walking home with your boyfriend Suga, from your fun movie date. You two were approaching your small apartment on Main ST. You started to become sad knowing that soon you two would separate for the night. Once you had got to the door you turned to Suga to say your good byes for the night. But, when you looked up at him you noticed his face was red and his eyes were filled with lust. He kissed you harshly and full passion. You both separated, Suga looked back at you and whispered in your ear "I don't want to let you go tonight". You shivered at his hot breath, you looked at him with compassionate eyes and said " ok".  Then you two went into your small apartment and you lead him by the hand into your bedroom. You looked at eachother and began to kiss at first it was sweet then became more rough and brute. Suga lifted you up and layied you on the bed. "tonight I will make you scream my name in pleasure" he said looking down at you grinning. You smiled and said "ok". he started attacking your neck leaving hickeys everywhere. you stringed your fingers through his hair. He pulled off his shirt and ripped of yours. He unclipped your bra and started sucking on one bud and massaging the other, switching giving them equal attention. By this time you were a moaning mess and the heat in your stomach piled with every given moment. he kissed down your stomach leaving hickys here and there, he stopped at the edge of your shorts and slid them off of you looking at the work he acomplished. He grinned at how soaked you had gotten. "getting excited so soon" he said you looked at him with emabressment and looked down and smiled a toothy grin "well I think that giant bulge in your jeans says more than I need too". He got instantly flushed. "my turn" you said and you flipped him over so you were on top. You crawled down and pulled off his pants and boxers. His huge throbbing cock sprung up. You smiled looked at him then back at his manhood and you took it all in your mouth and bobbed your head for more pleasure. Suga was moaning and grunting your name. He held onto your hair to make you stop but he wasnt trying very had because you started licking the tip and he through his head back and gave a loud moan and came in your mouth. You swallowed every last bit of him and went up to him and kissed him "ok I'm done, have at me bad boy" you said. He smiled while breathing heavily. He flipped he over pulled off her last item of clothing and positioned himself at your entrance. "ready" he said. You looked up at him with passion and you nodded. He slowly inserted into you. you winced at the pain, he stopped when he was all the way in and let you adjest to his size. After about 5 min you began to move Suga took this as a sign and started pumping in and out of you slow at first then gained speed. "AHHH, SU SUGA, FA FASTER, HA HARDER!!!!" you screamed. He lifted your leg to gain more accsess and was going an inhuman speed. Your moans excited him. The extreme plessure caused your walls to cave tightly around his manhood. "Fuck izzy your so tight" he said grunting between words. "THEN BREAK ME. FUCK ME SO HARD I WONT REMEMBER HOW TO WALK" she said moaning and screaming. He smirked and pulled you up so you were sitting on him, he began to make you bounce on top of him hitting your g spot everytime. Both of you were moaning and grunting uncontollable. "AH. SUGA IM GONNA CUM" you moaned. "not yet hold it in" he pushed back down again and this time lifting both your legs and splitting them wider "OH MY FUCKEN GOD YOONGI I NEED TO AHHHH". " Not unn Yet"he managed to say. At this rate you have been barely keeping her cum under control you dont know how long you can hold it in. A few more thrust and Suga yells "NOW IZZY". you came and that increased the both of your pleasure ten fold. Then he cam shortly after. All that could that could be heard for miles was their grunts, moans, and the screaming of eachothers names. After riding out your orgasm Suga pulled out if you and fell on top of you barring him self in your soft fluffy breast, pulling a thin blanket over you both. Drifted off to sleep each saying how much they loved the other before fading away to their land of dream where they will see eachother once again. 

*alright. now thats done. it was'nt the best but it is like 11:25 pm and i still have assiments due so yea. 

deal with it...

i will try my best to post something every one or two weeks. i'm a lazy ass, and a collage student so be happy.

thx you all again

lov ya,

Rippy Razz <3 (Yes i know its weird Your just gonna have to deal with it <3)